What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Have to set up a meeting with our architect's contact at the Big Basement Company regarding a project feasibility warning.

Say what?

:lol:

I'm working for a project consultancy company in the construction trade.

We have a potential 300k project building a basement in Camden. Our architect knows a bloke who is good at building basements, so I'm setting up a meeting with him friday to see if the project will be a goer.

:lol: My legs are a bit achy but not as bad as I expected (no doubt it'll be 10 times worse tomorrow). My right ankle is feeling a bit ropey but I had really sore knees yesterday which have thankfully cleared up today. Not too bad really considering I didn't bother with any stretches or anything.

:lol: My legs are a bit achy but not as bad as I expected (no doubt it'll be 10 times worse tomorrow). My right ankle is feeling a bit ropey but I had really sore knees yesterday which have thankfully cleared up today. Not too bad really considering I didn't bother with any stretches or anything.

Would you like some soothing cream rubbed in anywhere?

I'll let you know tomorrow. :lol: No doubt you were there dishing out Vaseline yesterday.

I'll let you know tomorrow. :lol: No doubt you were there dishing out Vaseline yesterday.

Or "special lollies"

Feel somewhat shocked and saddened. Just been told a friend of mine has been diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 41.

I don't want to sound preachy but if you smoke just think about how you would feel if that happened to you or someone you loved, and stop now.

Hungover. Was at the All-Ireland final yesterday in a corporate box and got utterly shit-faced. Left my phone in the taxi too. :lol:

It was a hell of a finish to the game, I thought it was going to a replay. Nice for your lot to win the odd All-Ireland to back up your endless optimism/arrogance. :lol:

Feel somewhat shocked and saddened. Just been told a friend of mine has been diagnosed with lung cancer at the age of 41.

I don't want to sound preachy but if you smoke just think about how you would feel if that happened to you or someone you loved, and stop now.

Sorry to hear that, R.

Wholeheartedly echo your final point btw.

Hungover. Was at the All-Ireland final yesterday in a corporate box and got utterly shit-faced. Left my phone in the taxi too. :lol:

It was a hell of a finish to the game, I thought it was going to a replay. Nice for your lot to win the odd All-Ireland to back up your endless optimism/arrogance. :lol:

There's a fair bit of that alright!

Nobody in the office here yesterday. Small company, and one director comes in to work in his jersey at 10 and leaves to go drinking at 11, another comes in at 11 and leaves at 12 to go back to bed.

I'm still hungover.

Chuffed as owt. The guy who I commissioned to create the cover for my book has emailed the updated rough draft.

Looks absolutely quality! Really excited about this whole project, I've always wanted to write a book. :lol:

(I had 2 premium bonds come up recently so they're paying for the whole thing!)

There's a fair bit of that alright!

Nobody in the office here yesterday. Small company, and one director comes in to work in his jersey at 10 and leaves to go drinking at 11, another comes in at 11 and leaves at 12 to go back to bed.

I'm still hungover.

Aye, I remember what our first one was like back in 2003, the celebrations went on every night for over a week. At least you won this one fair and square, unlike 95. :o

Chuffed as owt. The guy who I commissioned to create the cover for my book has emailed the updated rough draft.

Looks absolutely quality! Really excited about this whole project, I've always wanted to write a book. :lol:

(I had 2 premium bonds come up recently so they're paying for the whole thing!)

I want a signed copy.

I'll only read it though if it's full of gratuitous sex and violence. Okay, I'm not bothered about there being any violence in it.

Foul now, had a run in with the "car park attendant" security on the way into work this morning, got some snappy fecker when i'd forgotten my pass, who decided to give me the condescending "i don't have to let you in" talk followed by "i could make you open the boot you know!", didn't like his tone so decided to retort to his remarks.

Silly fuckers attempted to "report me" except the man so stringent on security, in charge of the saftey leading up to parliament buildings has managed to fail to read my name correctly from my drivers license or in the space of 30minutes has just forgotten it and got it completely wrong in his complaint (found out cause my managers got a mate in the security and heard it over the radio).

Moron, i'll look forward to anything coming of this where i goto a meeting about security and they haven't even taken my name properly.

Normally i'd just hold up a store discount card or something or just wave but i decided to give this mong the benefit of the doubt that he'd remember the same person driving the same car every weekday past him at the same time for the last number of years, silly me.

I suggest you smooth it out between the two of you. A few Guiness, a smoke and then..... <_<