What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Without freakish metabolism though, it's impossible to be a big drinker into your 30s and not pile on weight.

On the hoy Friday and Saturday night, 2 quarter pounders, a McChicken Sandwich and a Zinger Tower.

Like a rake.

:icon_lol:

Bastard. :lol: I'll console myself with the fact you're doing yourself no good. J69 style.

He'll have the guts of a seventy year old with that lot rotting in there

2 nights of Guinness too.

It's like shitting the corpse of a rat that's been in the sun for a month.

Without freakish metabolism though, it's impossible to be a big drinker into your 30s and not pile on weight.

On the hoy Friday and Saturday night, 2 quarter pounders, a McChicken Sandwich and a Zinger Tower.

Like a rake.

:razz:

Bastard. :icon_lol: I'll console myself with the fact you're doing yourself no good. J69 style.

He'll have the guts of a seventy year old with that lot rotting in there

2 nights of Guinness too.

It's like shitting the corpse of a rat that's been in the sun for a month.

:lol:

Ripe!

Massively frustrated.

My short-term memory has done one. Doctors think it will only be a temporary thing but it's really doing me in. Can be halfway through saying something and then completely lose track of what I was talking about, have to stop for 2-3 mins and gather my thoughts and hope it comes back.

Had my first counselling session yesterday. Fuck me that was harder than expected.

Oh yeah and the police are convinced I've was knocked out during the assault. There's massive gaps in my statement that doesn't tie in with other witnesses plus the other half reckons I was laying prostrate on the ground being kicked and punched with my arms down my side and not even attempting to protect my head which was getting the beating.

Massively frustrated.

My short-term memory has done one. Doctors think it will only be a temporary thing but it's really doing me in. Can be halfway through saying something and then completely lose track of what I was talking about, have to stop for 2-3 mins and gather my thoughts and hope it comes back.

Had my first counselling session yesterday. Fuck me that was harder than expected.

Oh yeah and the police are convinced I've was knocked out during the assault. There's massive gaps in my statement that doesn't tie in with other witnesses plus the other half reckons I was laying prostrate on the ground being kicked and punched with my arms down my side and not even attempting to protect my head which was getting the beating.

You'll get through this mate.

Massively frustrated.

not to be alarmist but, have you had a scan on your head yet craig?

my uncle got clocked with a 2x4 over the head, he runs a dial a bottle/cigs/whatever service and was delivering a case of beer when he was knocked out, cowards just waited for him to show up and smashed him on the back of the head.

he was lucky he didn't get killed, anyway when they scanned his head they found his brain was bleeding, apparently he'd had a weak spot in his brain and when he got hit it started it bleeding.

again not trying to be alarmist but if they haven't checked you out with a CT scan maybe they should.

hope you and your missus feel better soon.

Massively frustrated.

Not to heap on more problems, but you still owe me that £50 mate.

Massively frustrated.

Had my first counselling session yesterday. F*ck me that was harder than expected.

not to be alarmist but, have you had a scan on your head yet craig?

my uncle got clocked with a 2x4 over the head, he runs a dial a bottle/cigs/whatever service and was delivering a case of beer when he was knocked out, cowards just waited for him to show up and smashed him on the back of the head.

he was lucky he didn't get killed, anyway when they scanned his head they found his brain was bleeding, apparently he'd had a weak spot in his brain and when he got hit it started it bleeding.

again not trying to be alarmist but if they haven't checked you out with a CT scan maybe they should.

hope you and your missus feel better soon.

Been to A&E yeah - not been scanned, they didn't seem to think it was needed.

Fish - I lent it to Deano, sorry mate :razz:

Happy. They arrested one of them yesterday afternoon. :lol:

I've read about the situation but not commented yet, wow, i'm so sorry, here I was being anxious about my small things and you've had real problems! I'm happy for you though mate, he'll deserve everything that's coming to him.

Happy. They arrested one of them yesterday afternoon. :lol:

Brilliant news. Hope he gets what he deserves.

Stupid bellend is refusing to talk and even more stupidly, refusing to do an identity parade. Those things are so much in favour of the defendant (he gets to choose where he stands, who's in the room with him and if he cannot be positively identified, it works massively against the prosecution) that no one can believe he's refusing.

Other good news is that in the box of stuff the police gave us back, we've found the paperwork that had our names and addresses on it. That one was playing on my mind just a bit.

Meanwhile yours truly managed to walk into the leading edge of the garage door this afternoon and knock himself out yet again. The headache that was starting to go is very much back with a vengence :D

If he's refusing then clearly he's got something to hide, no?

It would lend that suggestion, aye.

Word is he's up in court tomorrow charged with another offence the met were after him for. Seems he was on the run when he nicked our car - the missus has seemingly done the old bill a favour by not giving into the fucker too easily and causing him to drop his phone :lol:

Absolute wrong-un by the sounds of it - almost certainly will be remanded tomorrow and they'll charge him with what he did to us whilst he's serving time for something else. Hopefully means we won't need to go to court.

If he's refusing then clearly he's got something to hide, no?

It would lend that suggestion, aye.

Word is he's up in court tomorrow charged with another offence the met were after him for. Seems he was on the run when he nicked our car - the missus has seemingly done the old bill a favour by not giving into the fucker too easily and causing him to drop his phone :lol:

Absolute wrong-un by the sounds of it - almost certainly will be remanded tomorrow and they'll charge him with what he did to us whilst he's serving time for something else. Hopefully means we won't need to go to court.

Does that mean if he's found guilty of your assault it'll be added on to whatever time he's already doing, or will it run concurrently?