What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Feel pants.

Went out last night to see a mate had two pints and feel rubbish. How people booze week in week out I do not know. I used to do it, but jeez, I cant do it any more.

;) Two pint hero! I'm the exact same. Can drink a totally insignificant amount and want to die the next day.

Feel pants.

Went out last night to see a mate had two pints and feel rubbish. How people booze week in week out I do not know. I used to do it, but jeez, I cant do it any more.

;) Two pint hero! I'm the exact same. Can drink a totally insignificant amount and want to die the next day.

Aye, its not good :lol:

Feeling better now though, Ive just booked a table at an Italian for the guys at work and spoke some Italian, the chap was impressed B)

I managed to get by on 'Grazi & 'scusi' is Milan. ;)

:lol:

Well I am off to the Giro d'Italia next year and out of the tourist spots, they dont really speak English. Plus its a language, country, food, lifestyle etc I love too B)

Yeh I like the culture but they really don't like foreigners, A good understanding of the language may save you from getting ripped off I suppose!

I know someone who was over there for 3 months and they really appreciate people attempting their language.

Bring in Esperanto I say ;)

Feel pants.

Ah yeah but that's the Amitriptyline :lol:

I speak from experience B)

Feel pants.

Ah yeah but that's the Amitriptyline :lol:

I speak from experience :icon_lol:

I'm off that shit now. It wasn't working in the end. I just take the pain HNGGGGHHHHHHH!

Watch the lip, Catherine! B) True enough like.

Feel pants.

Ah yeah but that's the Amitriptyline B)

I speak from experience :icon_lol:

I'm off that shit now. It wasn't working in the end. I just take the pain HNGGGGHHHHHHH!

Watch the lip, Catherine! :icon_lol: True enough like.

Lightweight :lol:

I've just been out and had ONE glass of Rose...I will now take my usual 20mg of Amitriptyline. No problems, except tomorrow I will probably feel like I had drunk a whole bottle :icon_lol:

Feeling good today ;) Gorgeous ride into work this morning watching the sunrise over the fields, gorgeous :lol:

We have "The Big Coffee Morning" here today for Macmillan so I baked Brownies (no Cacky Jnr jokes please) last night and some Parkin so hopefully we can get them sold off and raise some good money for an excellent cause B)

Tonight I am off out training and then sitting down for Leeds v Warrington in the SL Play offs so rather nervous about that.

Edited by wykikitoon

Feeling good today :lol: Gorgeous ride into work this morning watching the sunrise over the fields, gorgeous B)

I know you lot are backward down there but you take a horse to work?

What are you saying about my long face, I said I was in a good mood ;)

Feel shite now ;)

Just been informed my best mates old fella has passed away. He was 92 and had been suffering for a number of months, so really a blessing he has gone, however, still a shock.

He has had a good innings and was a very kind and thoughtful little Irish man. He played for Arsenal before the war and when he came back off duty they wanted him back, but instead he chose to come to live up in Yorkshire with a nurse he met whilst she was also on Active Service.

I shall raise a glass of Whiskey for you tonight Patrick.

Last shift today, then long weekend off

Early start drinking for the derby tomorrow then hair of the dog sunday with monday to recover, can't wait ;)

Cheers marra.

What are your thoughts on the derby? Think youll fair well?

Feel shite now ;)

Just been informed my best mates old fella has passed away. He was 92 and had been suffering for a number of months, so really a blessing he has gone, however, still a shock.

He has had a good innings and was a very kind and thoughtful little Irish man. He played for Arsenal before the war and when he came back off duty they wanted him back, but instead he chose to come to live up in Yorkshire with a nurse he met whilst she was also on Active Service.

I shall raise a glass of Whiskey for you tonight Patrick.

So will I

R.I.P. Patrick