What mood are you in and why?

catmag

bit confused misses split up with me and im kind of happy but gutted at the same time...

on a brighter note off to watch the reserves wednesday hopefully theres a good turn out from the local toon fans.

Are you married Welsh!? How long have you been with this woman.

oh not that long married no chance i like to have sex lol thats why im happy im free but gutted that i dont do them things couples do.

Whenever I heard the word woman I think of Robert Plant screaming ''Womaaaaaaan'' with a slight echo/reverb behind it.

I think I'm ill in the head.

:nufc: I'll keep that in mind, any words you recommend me using to stop this happening?

I don't know really. Most words are deemed offensive these days so It's a tough one.

Lady, Female Homo sapiens, I have no clue!

We sometimes go to the one at Pelaw, little community farm and then theres a great playground across the road from it.....with a zip slide that requires dads help :nufc:

Bill Quay?

NO idea mate, never met the bloke that runs it

:nufc:

yes, Bill Quay :nufc:

Am trying to save up to get my own place after my 16 years with the same person has finally came to an end. Feel shit as my daughters are young and are still holding candles that mammy and daddy will get back together. :nufc:

Bad craic that HMHM. I can relate to it massively - particularly the bit about the kids holding those candles.

I've been apart from my ex for almost 5 years now, divorced for almost 2 and in a little over 2 weeks i'll finally stop living with my kids. Not looking forward to it at all.

Chin up fella and concentrate on the good stuff. Make sure the time you have with the kids is rich with fun and enjoyment and they'll come round to the idea that it's all for the best.

Hope you feel better about it soon.

Am trying to save up to get my own place after my 16 years with the same person has finally came to an end. Feel shit as my daughters are young and are still holding candles that mammy and daddy will get back together. :nufc:

Bad craic that HMHM. I can relate to it massively - particularly the bit about the kids holding those candles.

I've been apart from my ex for almost 5 years now, divorced for almost 2 and in a little over 2 weeks i'll finally stop living with my kids. Not looking forward to it at all.

Chin up fella and concentrate on the good stuff. Make sure the time you have with the kids is rich with fun and enjoyment and they'll come round to the idea that it's all for the best.

Cheers, mate. If it wasn't for the kids I could cope no bother. They constantly drop hints about mammy and daddy getting married again and stuff like that. I wish it could work just for their sakes but it can't and I feel really, really guilty for that

Cheers, mate. If it wasn't for the kids I could cope no bother. They constantly drop hints about mammy and daddy getting married again and stuff like that. I wish it could work just for their sakes but it can't and I feel really, really guilty for that

Sorry to hear about that - it sounds absolutely shit, but you deserve to be happy and the bairns will be too in the long run. They will have 2 parents who adore them and that's more important for their well-being than anything - you don't have to live in the same house.

bit confused misses split up with me and im kind of happy but gutted at the same time...

on a brighter note off to watch the reserves wednesday hopefully theres a good turn out from the local toon fans.

oh not that long married no chance i like to have sex lol thats why im happy im free but gutted that i dont do them things couples do.

They don't do that much, they just pretend they do like breakfast in a posh breakfast place on a sunday morning...Well it's really just breakfast innit.. :nufc:

Women are basically evil, always keep that in mind. :nufc:

They don't do that much, they just pretend they do like breakfast in a posh breakfast place on a sunday morning...Well it's really just breakfast innit.. :nufc:

Women are basically evil, always keep that in mind. :nufc:

There are a few of us who are good, decent people though.....keep that in mind :nufc:

Feeling good.

Cavendish is World Champion, had a cracking day yesterday at the 3 Peaks Cyclo Cross and the weather is canny.

BUT

Not feeling 100% fitness, feel a bit sick for some reason and had a banging headache all yesterday. Hmmmm

BUT

Still feeling good :nufc: