What mood are you in and why?

catmag

My main gym is closing down next Friday, it's pathetic but I am genuinely sad about it. Not only have I been going there for 4 years and some of the staff will be losing their jobs but I also put a lot of work into getting 2 boxing areas set up in there only a few months ago <_<

My main gym is closing down next Friday, it's pathetic but I am genuinely sad about it. Not only have I been going there for 4 years and some of the staff will be losing their jobs but I also put a lot of work into getting 2 boxing areas set up in there only a few months ago :lol:

You ruined them. <_<

(ewerk will know the lads i mean, it was one of those high vis lads in the jackets who guards the visitors carpark to make sure staff don't park in it)

Lovely lads to be honest, did a great job making sure that none of the riff-raff got into my car park. <_<

Mixed mood, personally everything is mint for me, got money in for September and October which means al get decent commission in both months even if I put fuck all else on. Relationship side couldn't be better, the only shit thing at the minute is am a fat cunt, but people don't mind <_< Been a very good year overall for me personally hope it continues. However, it is tempered by the fact a close relative has had some shocking news which is canny depressing but am remaining positive and all the signs are it's ganna be areet, I pray to god it is.

Tweddle farm in Blackhall. It's probably a bit of a trek from your neck of the woods but it's just a couple of junctions down the A19 from here. Will report back later!

We sometimes go to the one at Pelaw, little community farm and then theres a great playground across the road from it.....with a zip slide that requires dads help :nufc:

Bill Quay?

bit confused misses split up with me and im kind of happy but gutted at the same time...

on a brighter note off to watch the reserves wednesday hopefully theres a good turn out from the local toon fans.

Are you married Welsh!? How long have you been with this woman.

Whenever I heard the word woman I think of Robert Plant screaming ''Womaaaaaaan'' with a slight echo/reverb behind it.

I think I'm ill in the head.

:nufc: I'll keep that in mind, any words you recommend me using to stop this happening?

Am trying to save up to get my own place after my 16 years with the same person has finally came to an end. Feel shit as my daughters are young and are still holding candles that mammy and daddy will get back together. :nufc: