The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Craig

I agree with the 'challenging' bit, however maybe another neutral mod could step in and warn the protagonists off each other.

Been doing it for months, they're as stubborn as each other so neither will give up.

Irresistible force vs immovable object etc.

I would make a good mod. Older , wiser, easy going, used to dealing with rowdy teenagers........

This is where Newcastle Online triumphs with its naughty step bans. A range of bans for certain things with a set time limit to return.

I also think there's far too much macho attitude on hear at times. For fucks sake we're gonna grow old together, laugh together, cry together, celebrate together and yes Gemmil together.

:)

I would make a good mod. Older , wiser, easy going, used to dealing with rowdy teenagers........

This is where Newcastle Online triumphs with its naughty step bans. A range of bans for certain things with a set time limit to return.

I also think there's far too much macho attitude on hear at times. For fucks sake we're gonna grow old together, laugh together, cry together, celebrate together and yes Gemmil together.

:)

I think NO hands out bans on a ridiculous basis though. I think a weeks ban for someone being unreasonably abusive or sight racism (yes I'm totally aware of how that sounds :D ) and would agree with something like that for Stevie on occasion and it might have worked for Leazes too. If they don't want to come back after that then that's their own decision.

I think NO hands out bans on a ridiculous basis though. I think a weeks ban for someone being unreasonably abusive or sight racism (yes I'm totally aware of how that sounds :D ) and would agree with something like that for Stevie on occasion and it might have worked for Leazes too. If they don't want to come back after that then that's their own decision.

Is that when you look at an ethnic in a shifty way ???

• 3 months later...
take away the efforts of Papiss Cisse this season for Newcastle United and the Magpies’ position is almost unthinkable.

In fact without the No 9’s last-gasp winners against Fulham, Stoke City and West Bromwich Albion at St James’ Park, United would be three points behind Wigan Athletic and in the relegation places with three games to go.

Take away De Gea and Man U would be bottom. OMG.

Alarmingly, four of United’s last six games have failed to result in a goal being scored, and in the games against Manchester City, Sunderland, Liverpool and West Ham.

What?

And even on Saturday against West Ham, Cisse’s ghost “goal” that appeared to cross the line from one TV angle could also send United down.

Is he still pissed?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lee-ryder-would-newcastle-united-3415047?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It's like a kids jotter when they get back to school after a holiday.

And we went to planky Mill.

And I went on the swings.

And we had chips.

...without being as concise and with more grammatical errors obviously.

It's like a kids jotter when they get back to school after a holiday.

And we went to planky Mill.

And I went on the swings.

And we had chips.

...without being as concise and with more grammatical errors obviously.

:lol:

• 1 month later...

"Let’s make no mistake: there is no love lost between the current Magpies board and the man who once released a hit record in the 1970s called Head Over Heels!"

:lol: fafuckssakes

http://www.chronicle...an-tune-4186946

"However, to some Geordie punters cheap ticket deals, which should be applauded, suggest that they are struggling to convince some people that SJP is still where the magic happens."

Where the fucking magic happens :lol: It's the sort of thing Randy Watson who sung "Sexual Chocolate" from Coming to America might say describing his sex life.

Been said a thousand times, but a parody journalist. So bad he's funny, and if it is self mocking it might just keep him in his job.

:lol: "Lads, let's be honest we'd miss him if he wasn't penning this sexual chocolate . . said LTB who unveiled he once sang a song in the bath"

I like when he does any of his longer 'pieces' and to fill the page out some of his star points are picked out inlarger bold text which are nearly always just common sense type statements rather than being very insightful "one thing's for sure the Geordie public will be there" , "One thing Mike Ashley is is a businessman" or "tonight I'm gonna love someone t death"

I watched his video interview with Mick Quinn the other day and I think he asked him one question in the five minutes and interacted by simply saying "yeah" about 237 times :lol:

He's not the only tit reporting in the north east mind.In yesterdays ( 9 June ) Sunday Sun, Neil Cameron,the chief makem reporter, wrote this ` Sunderland are a rich football club with a full house at nearly every home game'.The capacity at the sos is 49,000.Last season they averaged 40,544.At more than half their games they had less than 40,000.

• 2 weeks later...

He's not the only tit reporting in the north east mind.In yesterdays ( 9 June ) Sunday Sun, Neil Cameron,the chief makem reporter, wrote this ` Sunderland are a rich football club with a full house at nearly every home game'.The capacity at the sos is 49,000.Last season they averaged 40,544.At more than half their games they had less than 40,000.

Best supported club in Durham .....catchment area blah blah !!! 40,000 with nee success whatsoever not bad hinny !!!

One of Ryder's exclusives yesterday was he had it on good authority Llambias "would be there for the long haul", 20 minutes after it was published he'd resigned.

Makes Oliver look like Henry Winter, truly he does. Maybe its an attempt by the Chronicle for the longest April fools in history.