Titus Bramble arrested

donaldstott

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wear-11387989

Sunderland's Titus Bramble arrested over rape claim

Titus Bramble has also played for Newcastle and Wigan Sunderland footballer Titus Bramble has been arrested after a woman was raped in a Newcastle hotel.

The Premier League defender and a second man were arrested at the Vermont Hotel early on Wednesday and are being questioned by detectives.

The 29-year-old was arrested on suspicion of rape after a call was made to the police by a woman in her 20s.

Sunderland Football Club has so far not commented. Bramble joined the club from Wigan in the summer.

A spokesman for Northumbria Police said two men, aged 29 and 30, were arrested on suspicion of rape.

Bramble has also played for Newcastle United and Ipswich.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like a rapist, he's got that dark sinister moodyness about him a few people off here have too.

:lol:

Arrested for looking guilty. My Dad used to say that to me. " I can tell you done it by the look on your face". Not rape btw. :lol:

If it goes to trial I really hope he doesn't run his own defence :lol:

He'll do alright... Until the last minute. Where he misjudges the question and fucks up his whole case.

:lol:

'So in conclusion your honour, I didn't rape her, and anyway, she was asking for it'.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
His brother is the co-accused I hear.

It would be nice for him to get sent down for a good stretch but not nice to think he did actually rape someone. He'll get what he deserves.

Would be interesting to see the rape figures broken down per head of population by ethnicity.

Are you fucking serious. Will someone ban this BNP supporting cunt, fuck off back to Skunkers where you belong.

It's what Stevie does for a bite, isn't it? Veer as close to blatent racism as he can get away with without getting an outright ban. In the last few weeks we've had this, his comment whether a negligent doctor was 'English' or not, his remark that all he could see in a nightclub was his black mate's teeth, and of course the hilarious claim the other day that he is one of the least racist people on here. Then of course we had his comments a few months back about Raoul Moat's girl friend being a disgusting slag. Oh aye, and his constant abuse at anyone who disagree with him about virtually anything.

And all this is done without any censure at all it seems. I'm canny interested in whether other people - especially the mods and admin - think all this is alright or not to be honest.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Are you fucking serious. Will someone ban this BNP supporting cunt, fuck off back to Skunkers where you belong.

What are you on about you silly cunt, I just saiud it would be interesting to see the figures.

What are you on about you silly cunt, I just saiud it would be interesting to see the figures.

Why? What's the relevance to this thread?