Friday

Gemmill

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the return of Friday threads mean that Gemmill has finally worked his way up to having access to a pc?

Also passed the point of boredom in his job. I suspect that happened first actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm off tomorrow. Got a evening invitation to a wedding on Friday and holidays to use so took the day off and plan to play Fifa and Halo after doing a few things in town in the morning. :icon_lol:

So It's Friday. :(

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Out tonight for a work do, and been offered(and accepted) 3 free tickets to the Ireland-v-Russia game tomorrow.

1-0 win to Ireland that all day.

Out tonight for a work do, and been offered(and accepted) 3 free tickets to the Ireland-v-Russia game tomorrow.

Damn you and your umbro contacts

Different contacts for this one, lad!

1-0 win to Ireland that all day.

Hope so, Stevie.

Pavyluchenko is in good form. Arshavin is windy, but himself, Zhirkov and that Everton lad are all good players. Dunne has a bit of an injury too, making him a doubt.

my Friday was Monday morning, in on Saturday (to sit and watch Stelling and the boys making bets and getting paid for it), then Monday-Wednesday nights.

9-5ers are mugs :(

I manage the radio networks for the Met Police, mainly reactionary fire-fighting stuff, but get to run projects like Notting Hill Carnival, G20, Papal visit, that kind of thing. I'm doing the Bonfire night this year, which is actually fairly straightforward once you get past the panicky types to the decision makers.

I've had much happytimes at http://www.9cellars.co.uk/.

(EDIT: Although I haven't been for a year or two and recent online reviews are mixed. I sell it well.)

Ta, if we fancy Indian I'll give it a whirl.

Last time we went up there we went to Tigerlilly's and it was ridiculously busy. Lush food but I can't take all those crowds. Need somewhere a bit more laid back.

Early finish and off to Edinburgh.

Any recommendations for an eaterie in the centre gladly accepted.

If you like thai food, Dusit is class. Laid back and not dressy (but not scruffy) and the food is great. It has a website, just can't be fucked to get link on my phone.