Tony Pulis

peasepud

As .com inferred - putting your hand on someones head now has enough force to cause someone a dislocated shoulder.

I hope the cheating cunt never plays again.

Edited by NJS

I presume leaving your foot in after every single tackle is just 'part of the game' i suppose - I have never seen a worse bunch of clogging plodders for a long time - premeditated nasty bastards and what makes it worse is that it worked and we played into their hands - cant stand Pulis - he is a horrible twat in a shit hat

Know someone who used to play in the same team as Pulis (well my Dad does really) and he reckons he's a top bloke and hard as nails to boot (hardest bloke he ever came across in football). His team's style of play is the type that will get football done away with though.

Edited by alex

Seems to be the style of football most English managers love i.e Allardyce etc they'd rather the ball be head height and above for the entire game incredibly dull viewing, the 1st half showed they can't play in a game where the ball is on the deck I felt embarrassed for them when it looked like they were rashly sliding in and missing the ball completely against players like Nolan, the fault lies with us for letting them come out and spend the 2nd half punting it into our final 3rd.

I cannot stand this style of football and it's killing the game especially when young English lads are having any skill drilled out of them so they can be turned into cloggers.

Also did Huth get carded for his rugby tackle on Carroll? I cant remember a card being shown the ref definitely seemed reluctant to book any of their players.

Edited by Barton7

As .com inferred - putting your hand on someones head now has enough force to cause someone a dislocated shoulder.

I hope the cheating cunt never plays again.

Is injuring yourself while going down to embellish a foul the height of irony or what? :lol:

Seems to be the style of football most English managers love i.e Allardyce etc they'd rather the ball be head height and above for the entire game incredibly dull viewing, the 1st half showed they can't play in a game where the ball is on the deck I felt embarrassed for them when it looked like they were rashly sliding in and missing the ball completely against players like Nolan, the fault lies with us for letting them come out and spend the 2nd half punting it into our final 3rd.

I cannot stand this style of football and it's killing the game especially when young English lads are having any skill drilled out of them so they can be turned into cloggers.

Also did Huth get carded for his rugby tackle on Carroll? I cant remember a card being shown the ref definitely seemed reluctant to book any of their players.

thing is though Sam doesnt really try to have his teams kill the opposition, it's just generally a fairly dour style of play that he goes for (and to be honest his current Blackburn team are nothing compared to the snorefest he had at Bolton).

Pulis on the other hand seems to encourage leg snapping and at the very least has formed a defence of thugs in Shawcross and Wilkinson and to some extent Huth (even though he's an agressive lump I dont think he's too malicious).

The cap irks me like. It wasn't even sunny on Sunday and he still had it on. Had it on during press conferences as well. What's he hiding?

Madeleine McCann. Pass it on.

Bad taste alert :lol:

The cap irks me like. It wasn't even sunny on Sunday and he still had it on. Had it on during press conferences as well. What's he hiding?

Madeleine McCann. Pass it on.

Sam Allardyce could steal twice as many kids, if only he was given the chance.

Of them all, I'd say Wenger is the most likely candidate

thing is though Sam doesnt really try to have his teams kill the opposition, it's just generally a fairly dour style of play that he goes for (and to be honest his current Blackburn team are nothing compared to the snorefest he had at Bolton).

Pulis on the other hand seems to encourage leg snapping and at the very least has formed a defence of thugs in Shawcross and Wilkinson and to some extent Huth (even though he's an agressive lump I dont think he's too malicious).

Aye I'd agree Pulis' teams are by far dirtier, hate both the cunts tbh. Although I think Huth is a nasty piece of work hated him since he stamped on Shearer's knackers when we played Chelsea a few year ago.