Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Couldn't get any better (well maybe if they hadn't scored) but that was fantastic. Too bad Carroll didn't get one, you could see he was dying for it. Next week Andy lad!

If he'd got that header we wouldn't have got to see the epic finish from Shola.

Hope Simpson can continue with that sort of form.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking loved every single minute of it. Loved the fact the dirty rotten mackems thought they were gonna win 6-5 with 3 minutes left on the clock. Deluded fucking cunts. Very proud day to be a Newcastle United supporter

I think this team is really working well together, I would keep this as the base line for as long as possible. Not sure I'd even drop Williamson for Taylor when he's fully fit.

Thought Tiote didn't start well, but grew into it, to the point their extra midfielder was rendered obsolete. Jonas was his typical self, moments of class periods of frustrating bad decisions, Enrique handled their winger (Muhammadi?) and then Wellbeck. Carroll and Shola dominated their centre halves. Barton was biting in the tackle and provided good crosses, although his freekicks were a disappointment.

Nolan was class.

:angry:

where've the mackems gone?

The SMB thread is at 66 pages compared to our 29 :lol:

Obsessed :angry:

Aye, you think it has anything to do with the fact that many of our lot are at the match whereas fewer of their's will necessarily be able to go? :spinwank:

The SMB thread is at 66 pages compared to our 29 :spinwank:

Obsessed :angry:

Aye, you think it has anything to do with the fact that many of our lot are at the match whereas fewer of their's will necessarily be able to go? :spinwank:

Plus their threads only have 10 posts per page. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA words cannot describe this one, I'm absolutely over the moon!

I'd have loved it to just stay 5-0 but that's just being greedy, now can we have an end to all this media created speculation about Hughtons future? because the 'pressure' hasn't been coming from fans.

Also Cattermole was looking to be sent off Bruce knew it too that's why he took him off so sharpish after the 5th flew in.

:angry:

My favourite is this one:

One of the worst things I've had to do...... My dad is working today and recorded the match so when he got home he could watch the game 'live'. Anyway when the 5th went in I had to phone him I didn't want him going through what i'd just gone through. When I told him he sounded heartbroken and thought I was joking! What an awful experience that was today, I hope I never have to go through that again.

:lol: One of the worst things he's had to do ffs.

"Dad?"

"Yes son"

"Dad....it's me..."

"Son, what's wrong? Is it your mam? Has something happened to her?"

"No dad. Mam's fine. Dad......I don't really know how to tell you this?"

"Are you gay?"

"It's worse than that dad. The fucking barcodes have got FIVE!"

*both start crying*