How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Was grumbling this morning that currently being exactly 12 stone I had no chance if hitting my 11-7 end of year target.

However the universe has other thoughts and has sent me the Norovirus bug to give me a helping hand.

:(

Those size 26 jeans won't be going back then?

Been caning the exercise bike now that the weather has went south. Usually just put a few episodes of something on and before you know it, you've been at it an hour.

You want a montage of Rocky training montages. You'd never get off the bike.

Just weighed myself for the first time for a few weeks and am about 7 pounds over my normal weight. :lol: Totally blame the drink for this as I normally go at least a week off the drink pre-Chrimstnas and you also get the munchies full of peeve.

:lol: I think I'm about +2lbs. Not the end of the world. I've snacked/overeaten less this year than most but I've had a fair bit of alcohol and done precisely no exercise other than 2-3 miles walking on a couple of days. I'm about to go to the gym for an hour or two just to push the guilt aside a little.

Around 12 stone give or take a pound either way.

Had Fish and Chips last night as is been craving them for a while. Quite surprised how much I didn't enjoy them, really tasting the grease in each bite.

Our lass is getting rid of any lingering "goodies" in the cupboards today and we're both fully refocussed on healthy eating.

Wor parents/granparents are divvies. They must think we're 8 year old. We've had to dedicate a whole cupboard to the biscuits, chocolates, strawbs, laces, haribo and that they gave us for christmas.

I can happily go without touching crisps, chocolate or whatever and not give it a second thought, but if it's in the house I'll go through a pack of cookies in one cuppa. There's enough there to keep me chunky till easter.

Didn't get drunk after either game last week though, so staying off the binge is going to be a cakewalk and should cancel it out.

Had two weeks off the gym etc and off my usual nutrition. Been eating all sorts of shite and drinking whatever. Its what Christmas is for! But I have my plan ready for Jan. Training I'm doing a four day split based around supersets to keep my HR up and adding 15min or so HIIT at the end. One day of endurance cardio, likely cycling plus 2 karate sessions per week. Food wise in Jan Mon-Fri Ill be on <50g carbs a day with a clean 150-200g at weekends. That should get me well on track for end of Jan through Feb and my holiday at Easter.