Stevie

Gejon

Happy Birthday? :lol:

If it is, have a good one. We have our differences but you seem a canny lad really. You also has an extraordinary memory.

If it isn't your birthday then you are a c**t for confusing me :icon_lol:

If it is, have a good one. We have our differences but you seem a canny lad really. You also has an extraordinary memory.

If it isn't your birthday then you are a c**t for confusing me :icon_lol:

:razz: It is, thank you very much :razz:

If it isn't your birthday then you are a c**t for confusing me :razz:

Stop arse licking :icon_lol:

Happy Birthday Stevie

Edited by LeazesMag

Happy birthday :razz: Are you off out tonight then?

I'm told I'm going to the opera bar in the daft gate as its £2 cocktails from 5-7pm :lol: then off to my fav italians, pinocchio's. :icon_lol:

I'm turning out at 6 having a curry down Dean Street and a few beers, won't be a late one though because am absolutely ruined just now. Tequilla always seems like a good idea at the time.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, counted 9 grey hairs, 6 more than last year :razz:

Happy Birthday fella, Where you going on Dean Street for the curry?

not for nothing, but the Raj Tandoori on Pudding Chare is the best Curry I've had in Newcastle, but I've not tried anywhere else in ages.

not for nothing, but the Raj Tandoori on Pudding Chare is the best Curry I've had in Newcastle, but I've not tried anywhere else in ages.

they don't do them like they used to in the 1980's etc from the Golden Bengali etc, now they [the vindaloo's I mean] are just onion and tomato purees with spices and chilli for the most part.

What sort of dishes have you had here ?

they don't do them like they used to in the 1980's etc from the Golden Bengali etc, now they [the vindaloo's I mean] are just onion and tomato purees with spices and chilli for the most part.

What sort of dishes have you had here ?

erm, standard Tikka Massala and Korma when I was younger, more recently, Madras, Roghan Josh, Makhani (most pointless curry in the world), Bhuna... I've given most of them a go and they're usually very good.

There've been times I've been there and the dish is swimming in sauce, but usually they've got it right.