Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rumours have crept along the Quayside to suggest that Hughton's dismissal is a tactic to attract an unnamed American buyer to take Newcastle off the hands of Ashley, who is understood to remain keen to sell the club.

Dear me. What a load of shite that is. Is it David fucking Craig that's responsible for that?

Happy New Year

Sorry?

Leazes' open textured speculation that there's a buy out in January.

What the fuck is that? :D

Open textured language. ie vague and capable of having various meanings. So if he's wrong you can't actually say he's wrong.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours have crept along the Quayside to suggest that Hughton's dismissal is a tactic to attract an unnamed American buyer to take Newcastle off the hands of Ashley, who is understood to remain keen to sell the club.

Dear me. What a load of shite that is. Is it David fucking Craig that's responsible for that?

Happy New Year

Sorry?

I looked up it and still don't know what it is.

Happy New Year

Sorry?

What the fuck is that? :icon_lol:

Open textured language. ie vague and capable of having various meanings. So if he's wrong you can't actually say he's wrong.

That's made up that is...What is it in French? :D

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the back of Ashley and his regime. Difficult to imagine a more useless owner.

Leazes wants him to stay.

"Better the Devil you know" and all that.

Happy New Year

Sorry?

You've got the fucking English degree!

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the back of Ashley and his regime. Difficult to imagine a more useless owner.

so you have made an appearance :D

It would be fucking mint if we were bought out and we got Hughton back :D

If there was owt to a buyout, I can't see why they'd sack him to bring him back.

I predict no buyout and a shit managerial appointment.

And this time none of the fans are tied into a 3 year deal once the season ends so attendances could get much worse.

Happy New Year

Sorry?

Totally made up. Kudos for chancing it mind. :D

Happy New Year

Sorry?

I was joking like :D

so you have made an appearance :icon_lol:

I'd already posted earlier in the thread. :D

Happy New Year

Sorry?

Totally made up. Kudos for chancing it mind. :D

Well it is a day for complete nonsense tbf.

At this moment and it fucking pains me to say it but....

nust_logo_small.jpg

Ouch! :D

I hope ashley dies of bad aids, he's the biggest cunt this club has ever seen in its history with his little worm llambiarse not much better and they've not only fucked the club over yet again, but also a top bloke who was doing better than anyone could have hoped with what they've given him.

Lets just hold on though in thinking this is as retarded as he can get until we see who the hell he dumps on us for a new manager, knowing this fat fucking cunt it will make the appointment of souness look like a stroke of genius.

I really am sick to death of having to support this club thanks to this fuckwitt, just when we'd finally got some stability and weren't a joke anymore he does this. And lest be honest he's "planned" this for ages because he refused to give hughton a contract when he was going well, hhughton's had bother getting a number two in and as soon as we have what barely counts as a bad run, he's fucked hughton over and left us in the shit.

summed up in one.

i knew there was something up long before the club announced it i knew ashley was upto something its about fucking time the fans turned on him quick and keep on him till he sells up