Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had my reservations about Hughton and his game approach, but only an utter fool would have sacked him at this stage after the last two years and under the current circumstances (no sufficient funds).

I don't believe we will get someone in "to take the club forward". We will get some run-off-the-mill cockney out of the job for some time who will actually put us into a downward spiral with the team spirit likely to be rock bottom now.

Sacking him after Jan would have been too late if they wanted a change as is clear they do.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW - feel sorry for the supporters. Thought it was too quiet and smooth runnings up in the North East this season then bang this happens!

Cheers. ;) Don't believe anything in the media which says anything other than the fans were 100% behind Hughton and are disgusted by this*. They love to misrespresent our fans as much as they love to try and make City look like cunts mate.

* Except Parky, but he doesn't count. :lol:

Is Parky having a tin bath? I feel like demanding a written retraction and apology.

I didn't sack him. :)

I had my reservations about Hughton and his game approach, but only an utter fool would have sacked him at this stage after the last two years and under the current circumstances (no sufficient funds).

I don't believe we will get someone in "to take the club forward". We will get some run-off-the-mill cockney out of the job for some time who will actually put us into a downward spiral with the team spirit likely to be rock bottom now.

Sacking him after Jan would have been too late if they wanted a change as is clear they do.

That depends on who comes in now. When you look at the comments from Campbell then Hughton still had the backing of the squad. So at this moment I think the decision to sack a manager who still has the support of the players and fans is rather likely to spectacularly backfire as long as you don't really have a better plan up your sleaves.

Anyway what makes even less sense is the sacking of Paul Barron. Why get rid of a goalkeeping coach when you already don't have enough staff available and no new man is there (yet).

timing .....

Think he's done a good job under very difficult circumstances, but deep down I never really rated him. In saying that I did marvel at some of the away performances and it is clear CH was more adept at setting a side up to defend and more often than not he has been too defensive, especially at home where we let sides come and dictate the pace. I'm guessing the poor home form against mediocre sides has finally cost him his job.

I know emotions are high on here, but CH isn't really upto it at this level tactically and charismatically. He is quiet get on with it type and in the PL that just isn't enough. Players these days need to have a bit of fear of a boss and bit of respect for the tactics, I don't think the players really looked upto him and were playinbg along most of the time for an easy ride.

Although I have a slight hatred for him MON will do the business.

If you're going to change managers this actually is the best time, with a run of difficult games coming up and the transfer window about to open.

I voted agree.

fuck off and die you utter fucking mong. your "reason" is not appreciated at the moment

we just went from favourites for ~13th to ~19th

Edited by to dumb

For what it's worth I hope Hughton goes right to the top, he deserves the best as far as I'm concerned. When Redknapp fucks off to get the England job, I hope he gets the Spurs job and I wouldn't begrudge him anything, I'd love him to go to a club and build a legacy for 10 years of success, then that horrible obese bastard can look himself in the mirror and think why did I do that. They have consistently done the worst things you can possibly imagine happening every time, we're sick of it now, just when we restore some much needed dignity back in to the club, he wrongs the rights he was actually beginning to do. I hate that cunt.

well said, hughton was top man and that fat cunt obviously has no fucking clue how unbelievably lucky he got stumbling into him

Which bright spark thinks we need a fucking poll!

I for one want to make sure the 400+ visitor know the fans aren't happy about it.

It was more for that than anything else to be honest.

At least they haven't got rent-a-mongs declaring that we'll boycoutt anything.

but everybody is banging on about 2 from 5. Carlo Ancelotti has got 1 from 5.

Totally shocked, there's no logic behind it unless we have a top class manager lined up, but that would mean we have money to spend which isn't going to happen, plus, sureley Ashley would have released a statement already to inform us before the vitriol towards him starts.

What a fucking mess, we're relegated imo