Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally shocked, there's no logic behind it unless we have a top class manager lined up, but that would mean we have money to spend which isn't going to happen, plus, sureley Ashley would have released a statement already to inform us before the vitriol towards him starts.

What a fucking mess, we're relegated imo

From a position of strength I really am entertaining the idea that relegation is a possibility. It's almost like history repeating itself in different circumstances. Don't be surprised by June if we've had three managers in charge this season. The team spirit will be totally fucked, and that was a real strength of ours, particularly if they don't like the new managerd.

Totally shocked, there's no logic behind it unless we have a top class manager lined up, but that would mean we have money to spend which isn't going to happen, plus, sureley Ashley would have released a statement already to inform us before the vitriol towards him starts.

From a position of strength I really am entertaining the idea that relegation is a possibility. It's almost like history repeating itself in different circumstances. Don't be surprised by June if we've had three managers in charge this season. The team spirit will be totally fucked, and that was a real strength of ours, particularly if they don't like the new managerd.

For me it looked like we'd struggle to stay up anyway but we were on target, this mess will cost us 12-15 points imo.

Come on Stevie hold it together. Let's see who the replacement is first . I agree with everyone in here that CH had a big heart and did a good job, but I also had the feeling it might not be enough.

Very dangerous times at the moment. If the team spirit goes then so will our good players. Carroll being the first.

Not only that...what do you think Ben Arfa is thinking right about now? Does he dare come back to this certifiably nutjob of an owner?

How on earth this bloke ever made a nickel I'll never know.

Edited by LooneyToony

There's definitely been something going on behind the scenes, as Hughton didn't want Pedro to be the reserve manager.

It wouldn't surprise me as well, especially the way Pedro was so quick to lick Ashley's arse after the whole Keegan fiasco.

There's definitely been something going on behind the scenes, as Hughton didn't want Pedro to be the reserve manager.

It wouldn't surprise me as well, especially the way Pedro was so quick to lick Ashley's arse after the whole Keegan fiasco.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Someone might want to point out to them not to go peddling the 'wanting to bring in a more experienced manager' tripe if they put Pedro even in temporary charge.

Unless they have that 'more experienced manager' lined up already then they're talking shit. And if that 'more experienced manager' does turn out to be Pardew they can eat the shit that they've talked.

Agreed.

Knows which side his bread is buttered on, that's for sure :lol:

SATURDAY IS GOING to be very interesting now. 530 kick live on national telly, everyone more full of drink than usual, it could be a memorable day.

considering KK was an ex team mate and manager of his, and also an assistant of his in the England camp, who he professed to greatly admire etc etc....was a real low.

I know Beardsley was a great player, but I lost respect for him when he applauded the Kop as NUFC player and insisted he wasn't going there, a few months before he did.

I saw him in Morrisons the other day and he didn't say owt about this though :lol:

Any chance Ashley will be in attendance?

:lol:

More chance of Lord Lucan riding Shergar out of the North West corner tunnel at kick off and it having a shit on the half way line. I just have the feeling Llambias has had as much to do with this as anyone.

considering KK was an ex team mate and manager of his, and also an assistant of his in the England camp, who he professed to greatly admire etc etc....was a real low.

I know Beardsley was a great player, but I lost respect for him when he applauded the Kop as NUFC player and insisted he wasn't going there, a few months before he did.

I saw him in Morrisons the other day and he didn't say owt about this though :)

Probably in awe of being in the same place as you. :lol:

Been confirmed about Pedro taking over.

smacks of an effort to placate the masses, we can't boo pedro.

I'll not forget the talk in he did after Keegan went when he was licking Ashley's arse and blaming the fans for being unreasonable.

Always thought he'd fit into Ashley's plans after that.

Cock.

Wouldn't expect any new manager to be booed though. Kinnear wasn't even booed.