Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Got Sky on noo, "SKY SOURCES" suggest that the number one targets contract talks are well ahead of schedule and will be tied up today, with a press conference tomorrow morning.

They were tied up 2 month ago the pricks, proper cloak and dagger stuff, I don't even care if we're succesful anymore, I don't want success with Ashley.

Just said on talksport Pardew has only managed 74 games in the Prem

And that resulting in Wist Am's worst run in 70 years and Charltons relegation. Fucking marvelous!

I for one will be booing the cunt from the start!

Normally I think it's wrong to boo a manager just because you disagree with the dismissal of his predecessor but given that this cunt was talking to Ashley and Llabia for weeks while Hughton still had the job makes him a fair target.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

And that resulting in Wist Am's worst run in 70 years and Charltons relegation. Fucking marvelous!

I for one will be booing the cunt from the start!

I'm singin Alan Pardew is a wanker from the start. As I said he'd have been hoping we'd lose to Sunderland so he could get the job quicker.

Happy to be corrected but as far as Premier league experience goes I make it....

Hughton P16 W5 D4 L7 Points per game = 1.18

Pardew P74 W25 D16 L33 points per game = 1.23

Well worth the upheavel for a proven manager of this class then

:drinks:

Pardew is just being set up as a sitting duck. Not his fault like tbf.

See my previous post. He was trying his hardest to get the job while Hughton still had it and was doing a good job. He's as much of a cunt as the other two imo.

See my previous post. He was trying his hardest to get the job while Hughton still had it and was doing a good job. He's as much of a cunt as the other two imo.

Spot on

Exactly. I'll never buy the argument he was just offered it and couldn't turn it down. He was complicit in getting Hughton the sack. The BBC say he's been talking to the club for 10 days but those in the knows who were unfortunately spot on have been saying Pardew for months.

+1

Didnt see and wasnt aware of that. In which case, he'd be a wanker, if indeed true.

+1

+1

fucking bastard. pardew, not you Parky!

Oh dear.

Do you still support the Toon?

Escape while you can...

I was actually thinking about trying to make it to at least one game this season. Now I'll be back to stamping my foot in protest down here tbh

We've got Pardew

and I'll cry if I want to

cry if I want to

cry if I want to

You would cry to if it happened to you

:razz:

You sir, are a GENIUS!!! :drinks::D

:o

Got a verse for it too....might have stretched too far...

Nobody knows where our Hughton has gone

Ashley's fucked us this time

Why not just pay him ten grand

He was doing just fine

We've got Pardew

and I'll cry if I want to

cry if I want to

cry if I want to

You would cry to if it happened to you

Edited by Happy Face