Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm surprised it's so high given the regularity with which we seem to get tonked while seemingly normally only winning by the odd goal.

I think Spreading it out over all his games does him a big favour. look at it another way. He does have the worst total goal difference of ALL our Premier League managers...

2gx0nc2.jpg

Someone on Twitter challenged me on it. Said it's not as bad as I made it look because he's played so many more games than all the other bad managers. Per game his GD is better than Souness and co.

That is true. As discussed with Ewerk earlier.

However, in December 2012 Pardew's Goal Difference was zero, and then it nose-dived....

opy6xc.jpg

Which means over 56 games Pardew's GD is -32

Over the same period Sunderland have a goal Difference of -31

:lol:

Taylor is suggesting we stick with 3 centre backs against Swansea and Pardew is said to be seriously considering it.

ffs

Five managers who Newcastle United could hire to replace Alan Pardew

Lee Clark – Birmingham City boss Lee Clark knows St James’ Park like the back of his hand, after two spells at the club as a player before joining the backroom staff as a coach and later reserve team manager. Ashley’s mismanagement of club affairs is nothing compared to former Blues owner Carson Yeung, currently serving a six year sentence for money laundering, whose actions led to severe financial difficulties for the club. During his time as manager of Huddersfield, Clark reached a consecutive play-off semi-final and a final.

Roberto Di Matteo – Champions League winning manager Di Matteo has earned a reputation for building clubs capable of playing attractive, attacking football. At West Brom he managed the club’s Baggies’ bounce back to the Premier League, finishing second to the Magpies in the Championship. For many he was unfairly fired from Chelsea after delivering the Champions League trophy owner Roman Abramovich had sought for so long.

Michael Laudrup – As a player the Danish forward was one of the world’s elite and his move into management saw his teams perform with the same brand of free-flowing and exciting football. During his time at Swansea, Laudrup showed his transfer acumen with the signings of Spanish goal-scoring sensation Michu and won the League Cup final in his first year in charge.

Malky MacKay – The talented Scot guided Cardiff to a thrilling League Cup final which the Welsh club narrowly lost to Liverpool as well as reaching the latter stages of the play-offs. The following season in 2012 he delivered the Championship title in some style and was voted the League Managers’ Association Championship Manager of the Season.

Harry Redknapp – Redknapp will almost certainly leave QPR if the club fail to return to the Premier League this season and there will be no shortage of clubs vying for his signature. It wasn’t too long ago the Redknapp was heavily linked to the England job and made Champions League football a regular occurrence at White Hart Lane. Ashley approached ‘Arry to take over from Sam Allardyce in 2008 which the then Pompey manager described as a terrific opportunity.

Five managers who Newcastle United could hire to replace Alan Pardew

Lee Clark – Birmingham City boss Lee Clark knows St James’ Park like the back of his hand, after two spells at the club as a player before joining the backroom staff as a coach and later reserve team manager. Ashley’s mismanagement of club affairs is nothing compared to former Blues owner Carson Yeung, currently serving a six year sentence for money laundering, whose actions led to severe financial difficulties for the club. During his time as manager of Huddersfield, Clark reached a consecutive play-off semi-final and a final.

Roberto Di Matteo – Champions League winning manager Di Matteo has earned a reputation for building clubs capable of playing attractive, attacking football. At West Brom he managed the club’s Baggies’ bounce back to the Premier League, finishing second to the Magpies in the Championship. For many he was unfairly fired from Chelsea after delivering the Champions League trophy owner Roman Abramovich had sought for so long.

Michael Laudrup – As a player the Danish forward was one of the world’s elite and his move into management saw his teams perform with the same brand of free-flowing and exciting football. During his time at Swansea, Laudrup showed his transfer acumen with the signings of Spanish goal-scoring sensation Michu and won the League Cup final in his first year in charge.

Malky MacKay – The talented Scot guided Cardiff to a thrilling League Cup final which the Welsh club narrowly lost to Liverpool as well as reaching the latter stages of the play-offs. The following season in 2012 he delivered the Championship title in some style and was voted the League Managers’ Association Championship Manager of the Season.

Harry Redknapp – Redknapp will almost certainly leave QPR if the club fail to return to the Premier League this season and there will be no shortage of clubs vying for his signature. It wasn’t too long ago the Redknapp was heavily linked to the England job and made Champions League football a regular occurrence at White Hart Lane. Ashley approached ‘Arry to take over from Sam Allardyce in 2008 which the then Pompey manager described as a terrific opportunity.

Sweet child of mine, can you IMAGINE? I think Laudrup might be canny but as long as you don't let him sign Emnes.

Wouldn't want Redknapp, Clark, Mackay and I'm not convinced whether the other two could do that much better under Ashley's constraint.

Wouldn't want Redknapp, Clark, Mackay and I'm not convinced whether the other two could do that much better under Ashley's constraint.

Laudrup would do miles better man. Not that he'd want to work here in the first place mind.

I don't rate Di Matteo at all.