Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Surely Ashley must know a successful Newcastle will mean more profit for him. He can't be that stupid?

Sadly, he IS that stupid... and spiteful... and greedy... and fat... and a complete and utter cunt.

Surely Ashley must know a successful Newcastle will mean more profit for him. He can't be that stupid?

If he does get the chop it will be because Ashley finally realises that Pardew's erosion of players is in direct opposition to the business plan to bring in players and then on-sell them for a profit.

If there's 50,000 there after the worst year thus far in the clubs premier league history, with no goals scored at home for something like 6 hours and on a streak of losses then there is no motivation from that for Ashley to make any sort of move either wih players or management.

I somehow picked up last seasons ticket when I left the house yesterday. Had to go round to the ticket office to get a paper replacement. I was just waiting for them to charge me for it. If they had there was no way I would have been in the ground. Unfortunately they gave me it for nowt. I've never been so disengaged with match as I am now.

This is pretty much what I'd expect from the casual observer, 'yeah they're on a bad run but they're safe in 9th, he's done a good job', but coming from someone who is paid as an expert in the game it completely ignores anything other than a quick glance at the league table.

If we finish 11th do you think he could be sacked (slim chance I know) for not meeting the criteria of a top 10 finish. Also when Hughton got sacked we were told he would be replaced with someone with "more managerial experience" nice to see it's worked fuckin' dickheads.

Explain, please.

Well if we are doing well, surely then a rise merchandise sales would be inevitable. Therefore more profits to Cashley, So it would logically make sense to sack Pardew and get a decent Manager.

Well if we are doing well, surely then a rise merchandise sales would be inevitable. Therefore more profits to Cashley, So it would logically make sense to sack Pardew and get a decent Manager.

Not necessarily, if it's not marketed well, or the merchandising products aren't out there, the sales may not rise. Also, the added costs that having a better manager & better players may wash out any raise that is seen.

It's the risk. There's no guarantee that there'd be greater merchandising opportunities with a better manager, nor that a manager, who to all intents and purposes has the attributes of a better manager, can succeed at Newcastle at the moment. It's not worth it for M.Ashley. As long as we're in the league, he's content. Ashley clearly has faith in Pardew to attain that modest target. Striving for more isn't worth the risk.

Stay in the premiership for little or no outlay free worldwide advertising for sports direct that's all that's required by Ashley. Thats why he's worth £5.5 billion now he was worth £1.8 billion when he bought NUFC. The club is just a platform for his sportswear business he's not arsed about the history, the legends, or the fans. As long as them big fuck off Sports Direct signs are viewed all over the world that's all he's interested in.

A season of two halves!

Half way through, 3 points of champions league, 6 points off the title.....

It's a cruel game.

qe9usana.jpg

Played a further 17 games (51points) and picked up 13 points we've now scored 3 goals at St James Park (same as Sunderland) in 2014. Any other manager at any other club would have been down the road long ago. That's not a run of back luck that's a damn disgrace 5 consecutive defeats you can post any amount of stats you want. But there's no getting away from the fact that Pardew should NOT be the manager of this club the buck stops with him. If he had an ounce of humility or dignity he should have handed his resignation in weeks ago.

Played a further 17 games (51points) and picked up 13 points we've now scored 3 goals at St James Park (same as Sunderland) in 2014. Any other manager at any other club would have been down the road long ago. That's not a run of back luck that's a damn disgrace 5 consecutive defeats you can post any amount of stats you want. But there's no getting away from the fact that Pardew should NOT be the manager of this club the buck stops with him. If he had an ounce of humility or dignity he should have handed his resignation in weeks ago.

Had Cisse and Ben Arfa been on top of their game, had Remy not missed so many games, had Cabaye not been sold or a replacement brought in, had Luke De Jong not been a knacker.........

Would things be different?

All out of AP's control.