Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Him staying in the technical area all game wasn't brave in any sense of the word. He knew exactly what he was doing. If he'd sat down he would have got booed every time he got up (as shown by the boos he got everytime the ball went near him and when he high fived Cisse). But he knew no one was going to boo him for 90 minutes solid so by standing there the whole game he didn't give people the oppertunity. Unusually for him it was quite a clever move (albeit one probably done to spite us), I just wish he could turn the shrewd mind of his to the team!

Edited by David Kelly

“I think our fans are realistic.

“The top five or six clubs have gone away from us.

“It is very, very difficult to bridge that gap.

“But we must be up there in seventh, eighth or ninth.

“We are short of that at the moment. “Hopefully we can put that right.”

My God. It didn't take those clubs much effort to bridge that difficult gap when we finished fifth did it :lol: Wasn't he mentioning Champions League qualification pre-season? I can't take it anymore honestly I can't. Everything he says makes me want to strangle him.

“I think our fans are realistic.

“The top five or six clubs have gone away from us.

“It is very, very difficult to bridge that gap.

“But we must be up there in seventh, eighth or ninth.

“We are short of that at the moment. “Hopefully we can put that right.”

My God. It didn't take those clubs much effort to bridge that difficult gap when we finished fifth did it :lol: Wasn't he mentioning Champions League qualification pre-season? I can't take it anymore honestly I can't. Everything he says makes me want to strangle him.

He just comes out with it on the hoof, he probably doesn't remember what he's said from one day to the next.

As I've said before, you may as well listen to a shit house door banging in the wind as that man's blatherings. He's hopelessly out of his depth and thinks if he keeps talkig nobody will notice.

Alan Partridge has warned his Newcastle United players that the pressure is on to beat Crystal Palace in tomorrow nights Capital One Cup clash at Selhurst Park.

The Magpies have just one win to their name this season which came in the same competition against Gillingham.

And Pardew is set to name a senior looking side against the Eagles with Neil Warnock baying for a scalp in Croydon.

Pardew is sweating over whether Papiss Cisse can start the game but Cheick Tiote should be fit after hobbling off with cramp in the closing stages against Hull City.

The Toon chief goes back to his old club tomorrow night and after playing Fabricio Coloccini, Tim Krul and Remy Cabella in the last round at Gillingham will make a call today on whether they start again in the League Cup.

The Magpies board told fans 12 months ago that the domestic cups arent a priority.

But going into the clash with the Eagles, Pardew, whose side are 22/1 to win the trophy, said: We need to win every game we can at the moment to release some pressure.

It is difficult to play under pressure.

I am being accused of making excuses but just want to defend the team.

We were really good at times (against Hull).

I hope our fans see that and maybe they can digest that this week and we can follow it up.

Pardew opted against holding a pre-game Press conference for the game at Selhurst Park.

And he admitted that life had been made difficult by fan protests, social media and the wider Press of late.

In an interview with BBC Newcastle he said: Its difficult for us.

We are trying to create an atmosphere in a stadium.

Its difficult for my media staff.

Its difficult for me.

We dont quite know what to say.

And there has been some reporting that quite frankly has been outrageous really.

But we accepted all of that.

After the performance at Southampton I said to the players theres no point in whinging about it, peoples comments or whatever they want to do, because we didnt deliver.

For this football club that performance wasnt right,

And he also stated that despite talk of him resigning or waiting for the payout that would release him from his five year contract, he was never considering quitting atSouthampton after the 4-0 loss.

He said: I was never, never, never going to walk out of the club on the back of that performance.

Im proud of being manager here.

I dont have an arrogance or an ego about me that I am going to sit it out and waiting for whatever.

Edited by trooper