Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No Krul, Gouffran or Cisse tomorow all have sickness bug.

Would've been astonished is Cisse played anyway, the only reason Pardew was able to use him was because the club doctor, who can over-rule him was away.

Would've been astonished is Cisse played anyway, the only reason Pardew was able to use him was because the club doctor, who can over-rule him was away.

Same here Andrew can you imagine if he'd been injured Pardew is a 24 carat cock.

On Saturday do you mean? I was at the wedding of the bloke who is the club doctor (a lad called Paul Catterson, my lass worked with his lass at the time) and he was sat on the bench as usual for the game against Hull. Spotted him on MoTD after Cisse's 2nd.

On Saturday do you mean? I was at the wedding of the bloke who is the club doctor (a lad called Paul Catterson, my lass worked with his lass at the time) and he was sat on the bench as usual for the game against Hull. Spotted him on MoTD after Cisse's 2nd.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/pardew-admits-papiss-cisse-played-due-club-doctor-away-course/

Got it from here

I'm guessing what Pardew was saying that the doctor didn't have a chance to assess Cisse during the week. Still, it's quite astonishing to openly admit that Cisse wasn't medically fit enough to play but he threw him on anyway to save his own neck.

Ah, right. But it's definitely him sat on the bench so I would've thought he would have been available to assess the player's fitness on the day of the match. I wasn't suggesting you were lying, as I assumed you must have read it somewhere. Sounds like Pardew overplaying how desperate the situation was / trying to make it look like a masterstroke bringing him on to be honest. In any case, if there was a big risk being taken then it was absolutely fucking stupid given how important he's likely to be until January at the very least.

As an aside, I read on .com that he could miss up to 6 matches for the African Cup of Nations early next year.

Ah, right. But it's definitely him sat on the bench so I would've thought he would have been available to assess the player's fitness on the day of the match. I wasn't suggesting you were lying, as I assumed you must have read it somewhere. Sounds like Pardew overplaying how desperate the situation was / trying to make it look like a masterstroke bringing him on to be honest. In any case, if there was a big risk being taken then it was absolutely fucking stupid given how important he's likely to be until January at the very least.

As an aside, I read on .com that he could miss up to 6 matches for the African Cup of Nations early next year.

If they qualify, we managed to keep hold of someone, him or tiote, last time as their nation missed out iirc.

If they qualify, we managed to keep hold of someone, him or tiote, last time as their nation missed out iirc.

Aye, looks likely they will though. Had a check and they top their four team group on GD with two wins after two games (and the top two go through).

I

">

Some more of my devious shenanigans aimed at unsettling a perfectly good manager, rather than just a fact.This is the thing for me Pardew has broken bad records that stretch back decades. I'm fairly confident if he's still here by Xmas he will have all the records and will be the worst manager we've ever had.

19pts from 16 games vs Cardiff, Fulham, Norwich, WBA, Hull (x2), Villa (x2), Sunderland, West Ham, Swansea, Palace (x2), Stoke, S'ton (x2)

If It's a league of it's own below the top 6, it's a league we'll get relegated from too.

In the 2006–07 season, Pardew was criticised after seeing West Ham through their worst run of defeats in over 70 years which included an exit from the UEFA Cup to Palermo in the very first round and a League Cup defeat to Chesterfield.

Definitely got form.

19pts from 16 games vs Cardiff, Fulham, Norwich, WBA, Hull (x2), Villa (x2), Sunderland, West Ham, Swansea, Palace (x2), Stoke, S'ton (x2)

If It's a league of it's own below the top 6, it's a league we'll get relegated from too.

Some shameful shit right there. Good statto stuff HF.

@@Ayatollah Hermione

@@The Fish

@@PaddockLad

@@Happy Face

@@Andrew

Now if you chaps are classy, a dollop of humble pie might be in order :)

na7uvu6y.jpg

I'm expecting some weasel manoeuvres. Prove me wrong.

He's in the squad that travelled, that doesn't mean he'll play. Young players are often taken to Cup games with the 1st team, so they get experience of what that entails. Tell you what, if he does feature, Pardew knows as little about football as you. There's no way a professional footballer should be playing twice in 48hrs, especially if he's still learning the trade.

There's no harm to the reserves as he's off on loan somewhere and I hardly Pardew or Ashley give a fuck about whomever he's joining, so why not take him down with the 1st team.

Fuck me, you're stupid.