Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's at it again.

You have to deal with that emotion. The emotion in our game can change. Sometimes, if you are 2-1 up its Lets go on and get a third goal. Its an emotional crowd which relays itself on to the pitch. The players are going to have to deal with it.

Edited by ewerk

Message For Supporters?

“There is nothing I can do to stop them protesting and I don’t intend to.

“All I do hope is that they give the team a chance to win the game. That the protests come quickly and go as quickly.

“Hopefully we take the lead and see the game out, I think the worst scenario would be that we are still protesting when we are winning and it puts the win in jeopardy – that would be unwelcome.”

He just doesn't get it it's not the team its him the protest's about ffs.

Message For Supporters?

There is nothing I can do to stop them protesting and I dont intend to.

All I do hope is that they give the team a chance to win the game. That the protests come quickly and go as quickly.

Hopefully we take the lead and see the game out, I think the worst scenario would be that we are still protesting when we are winning and it puts the win in jeopardy that would be unwelcome.

He just doesn't get it it's not the team its him the protest's about ffs.

If he was a decent manager, the team would be able to perform regardless of "distractions".

If he was even a half decent manager, there wouldn't be protests.

This is all the fault of the paying support, though, obviously.

I remember posting in the general board about the political situation in my country. Mass demonstrations against the sitting government who all but admit they're incompetent and came through rigged elections but wont resign. 38th consecutive day today and thousands are still coming out on the streets daily, in multiple cities.

Keep protesting until the cunt is kicked out. You can hold on for only so long in the face of intense public pressure.

"You don't expect me to wave to the crowd and say, 'Hi everyone, I'm happy, how are you today?'. That's not happening.

Looks like he's got the lip on.

Where's he said that?