Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pardew just trots out what he's told by the club's heirarchy behind closed doors. He does it to justify his own mediocrity, I dont think he has any genuine insight....in dfact he strikes me as a bit thick, his mouth just runs away with itself whenever he's asked a question.

Pardew just trots out what he's told by the club's heirarchy behind closed doors. He does it to justify his own mediocrity, I dont think he has any genuine insight....in dfact he strikes me as a bit thick, his mouth just runs away with itself whenever he's asked a question.

I'd agree with all of that but add that he's a weasel and a proper conman. It will never be forgotten.

Edited by Park Life

He said: “I want to say thank you to all of those who stayed neutral. There was a lot of negativity but most of our fans respected the performance and I thank them for that. I have to say they were magnificent all things considered.

“In today’s society with Facebook and Twitter, you get some real radical people and it makes it very difficult for us".

Aye :lol: I know it was a great comeback but it was a home draw against a side with one win in 10 (I think). And still he can't resist being a bit smug.

I honestly :lol: no honestly dont want to be contrary but..... Having been under the cosh, regardless of the reasons, and expecting the four horseman to lead the personal abuse on Saturday, I think he has every right to be a tad relieved and overjoyed and how it turned out. I also thought he was quite ballsy staying in the technical area and fronting it out.

Im sure many on here and in the crowd would have crumbled under far less pressure.

And thats not to take away from his shortcomings or misdemeanors :)

It's a designated technical area of a football match not the fucking Somme.

Oh Brave Alan...

:lol:

"I'd like to fank Mike for ees support and fank me for taking on the radical extremists at the front line to produce what was a wonderful result in very tough conditions. We was worried that it might get out of hand but at the end of the day we was here to do a job and we done it. "

Pardew: "Yeah it was really tough aht there, you know. Kinda reminded me of my time in 'Nam."

Interviewer: "You were in Vietnam?"

Pardew: "worse than Vietnam, mate, fackin Dagenham. The queues outside Tesco in the week up to Christmas, let me tell you, it separated the men from the boys."

Pardew: "Yeah it was really tough aht there, you know. Kinda reminded me of my time in 'Nam."

Interviewer: "You were in Vietnam?"

Pardew: "worse than Vietnam, mate, fackin Dagenham. The queues outside Tesco in the week up to Christmas, let me tell you, it separated the men from the boys."

:spit::spit::spit::spit: