Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not sure what you find so difficult to understand. "It was time for him to move on" "his time with us was up" these are phrases you hear across the employment spectrum.

I'm not going to argue he should have stayed but i will be consistent with my view that he was doing a better job than some people gave him credit for because i was of the view that some people didnt want to disentangle the impact of Ashley, the changing trends in football and having a target for their ire.

I've never said Pardew was a class manager, always maintained he was an average premiership manager and we could do better. The longer he keeps this up at Palace, the more zen-like i will be on this topic.

They're above us now because of Carvers ineptness more than Pardew doing amazing imo.

Crystal Palace were averaging 0.85 PPG pre-Pardew and since he arrived he has been averaging 1.9 PPG. It's a fairly decent record. Not that it'll last though.

Crystal Palace were averaging 0.85 PPG pre-Pardew and since he arrived he has been averaging 1.9 PPG. It's a fairly decent record. Not that it'll last though.

Carvers averaging less than Warnock did at Palace so far this season. If we'd have capitalised and got a good manager in, Palace would still be a good few points behind us.

The media is printing it like Palace have got a messiah without taking into consideration the arsehole we've now got in charge.

Not sure what you find so difficult to understand. "It was time for him to move on" "his time with us was up" these are phrases you hear across the employment spectrum.

I'm not going to argue he should have stayed but i will be consistent with my view that he was doing a better job than some people gave him credit for because i was of the view that some people didnt want to disentangle the impact of Ashley, the changing trends in football and having a target for their ire.

I've never said Pardew was a class manager, always maintained he was an average premiership manager and we could do better. The longer he keeps this up at Palace, the more zen-like i will be on this topic.

Their forward line is just better than ours and they have more creativity in midfield coming from the likes of Puncheon. Our foward line mostly on paper is a kid, a poacher who can't create for himself and a skinny bloke who is still coming to terms with the PL and English football. Altthough Sammy is developing and I have a soft spot for him he is no match for a rampaging and bullish Bolasie. Zaha will be back knocking on the door of a top 5 club and don't forget he nearly made it at ManU. This Zedniak bloke although a bit agricultural brings leadership we can only dream of.

Zaha, Bolasie and Gayle all have pace and guile. There is also the new manager bounce and the fact their perception of him is still high, which it won't be as time goes on and his deluded ego takes over team affairs.

Their forward line is just better than ours and they have more creativity in midfield coming from the likes of Puncheon. Our foward line mostly on paper is a kid, a poacher who can't create for himself and a skinny bloke who is still coming to terms with the PL and English football. Altthough Sammy is developing and I have a soft spot for him he is no match for a rampaging and bullish Bolasie. Zaha will be back knocking on the door of a top 5 club and don't forget he nearly made it at ManU. This Zedniak bloke although a bit agricultural brings leadership we can only dream of.

Zaha, Bolasie and Gayle all have pace and guile. There is also the new manager bounce and the fact their perception of him is still high, which it won't be as time goes on and his deluded ego takes over team affairs.

Aye, we've got shit players. I know. Hence my point about Pardew originally.

I think Parky's point about leadership is important. We don't have a captain, even when Colo is playing. Jedinak is good enough to start, plays in a pivotal area and commands respect from his teammates.

Pardew is a bottom half Premier League manager at best.

.Although Sammy is developing and I have a soft spot for him he is no match for a rampaging and bullish Bolasie.

Sammy was doing my head in against Arsenal, everytime he was dispossessed he either hit the deck and took ages to get up or just looked around and walked back.

To be so jaded/lazy at his age and experience is inexcusable imo, if thats his attitude to training he'll not be as good as Shola was for us, just another bunch of wasted potential.

Sammy was doing my head in against Arsenal, everytime he was dispossessed he either hit the deck and took ages to get up or just looked around and walked back.

To be so jaded/lazy at his age and experience is inexcusable imo, if thats his attitude to training he'll not be as good as Shola was for us, just another bunch of wasted potential.

Is this even possible while still being able to breathe?

All true Parky, am not trying to say he's a good manager.

I see Alex has gone for a kit-kat and a read.

http://books.google.fr/books/about/Being_Wrong.html?id=lUBC-7ud2LQC&redir_esc=y

:lol:

You're right because 'Pardew isn't as bad as some people say he is'? That's not even wrong. And I know I'm right because <insert arbitrary statement that is easily redefined if challenged and completely unfalsifiable *dusts hand*>.

Palace had a fairly solid if somewhat mediocre squad when he got there, and less pressure as well. It's gone well but it won't last.

He was capable of getting results out of us as well. He was also capable of getting lengthy periods of awful football and loss after loss out of us too. The media and other fans have been quick to use just his short reign there so far as proof that's he's better than I believe he is. It's as if all the bad periods he had here didn't exist, count for nothing, and that we're just fickle.

I do find it puzzling how he plays with 3 creative players behind a striker at Palace but here he would always drop them every chance he got for a "grafter".

Which creative behind the striker players did he drop, other than Ben Arfa? Marveux was never good enough.