peasepud

To have an opinion you must be;

Middle aged,

Non-university educated,

English,

From Newcastle,

Christian,

You should be mature and prove it by calling people names

You should let bygones be bygones and prove that by bringing up old arguments endlessly

Simple, really

I was curious so looked on NO to see why he was banned. Welcome to the parallel universe...

NE5's attitude on the football forum has been an ongoing problem for over three years now. During that time he has received many, many requests to reduce the amount of inflammatory posts made on threads that are usually irrelevant to his comments. He has in the past acknowledged that he regularly goes too far in his attempts to provoke others who have had the same arguments over and over again with him.

The issue came to a head a few months ago, when he (and a number of others) were formally warned about posting the same, mundane drivel and generally irritating most of the forum's other members. He acknowleged this warning and yet a couple of days ago he started a thread with no purpose other than to start up the same old arguments with the same people - people who aren't even posting on this forum any more let alone antagonising him recently.

Others are not completely innocent in all this but have made notable efforts to avoid the tedium. Enough is enough; we believe the forum is being spoilt for the majority and for this reason the decision has finally been made to ban the principle offender.

We trust that members will understand that the Admin gave NE5 literally hundreds of opportunities to avoid this eventuality, and will be mature enough to accept the decision.

:lol:

The "school report" tone of that quote from N-O is in stark contrast to Ant's irate ramblings on here/Twitter. :D

I do like this though: "...people who aren't even posting on this forum any more let alone antagonising him recently". Sounds familiar. :lol:

He clearly has a problem though, which is ultimately worrying as he ignores any common sense and has obviously had this problem for years.

he's sent me about 25 tweets since lunchtime and going nuts because i didn't reply :lol:

expects me to trot my phone into the bog!

FYP

I've had a few bonkers messages as well.

He clearly has a problem though, which is ultimately worrying as he ignores any common sense and has obviously had this problem for years.

He is a Schizo, nailed on!

He could fart whilst alone in a lift and still not be sure who dropped it!

30+ tweets from him today, don't bother checking them out, they are exactly the same ones I received two weeks ago, with the addition of demands I "let it go". :lol:

He's a special kind of crazy

In other news stan collymore has deleted his twitter

A few scousers were saying that if he says Suarez is a cheat, he should expect to be raciall abused.

Boss, La

Why are we all suddenly meant to care about attention seeking, controversy courting, wife beating, general all round brummie bellend, Stan Collymore? Not directed at you in particular, like, moreso the self congratulating journalists who appear to have developed a sudden bout of selective amnesia.

Edited by Inochi

Why are we all suddenly meant to care about attention seeking, controversy courting, wife beating, general all round brummie bellend, Stan Collymore? Not directed at you in particular, like, moreso the self congratulating journalists who appear to have developed a sudden bout of amnesia.

Because while all that is true, he's often on the end of some of the most awful abuse.

His ethnicity shouldn't be part of the discussion, just like his height never is.

Because while all that is true, he's often on the end of some of the most awful abuse.

His ethnicity shouldn't be part of the discussion, just like his height never is.

I agree that it shouldn't happen. But, in all honesty, I think he courts it. He's seen what happens when he starts retweeting the abuse, giving these cretins a platform. Yet he keeps on doing it. Why not just take his own screenshots, then report those users?

He'll be back on within the week.

Edited by Inochi