The Twitter Thread

peasepud

It's gonna be shopped a bit as it's Men Health but I must have missed all of the Andi Peters getting ripped business :lol:

We gonna have the chuckle brothers appearing on Gladiators (as Gladiators) next.

Is Gladiators still on?

He is a dieting and fitness freak. Often pops up on the Chris Moyles show were they basically take the piss out of him.

Didnt realise he was gay until about 1 year ago as well.

You didn't realise he was gay?! Or Moyles didn't. He's as camp as Christmas Tree.

Btw, I love Mens Health "Stacked in 7 days", there is a ridiculous article mentioned on the front page every issue.

"Go from 24 stone blubber man to an 8 pack mega god in 6 hours"

"Increase your sex drive to last 19 hours in 3 days"

"Improve your IQ by 100 points in 23 minutes"

Ludicrous magazine :lol:

Jan Aage Fjortoft arguing with me about Ian Rush. I stand by what I say, Rush benefitted hugely by playing with Kenny Dalglish in an era when football was shite, and got totally found out by inability to adapt when he went to Juventus, and that was basically him not finished but ending up as an average striker for the rest of his career in a brilliant Liverpool team largely speaking. Fjortoft's telling he was better than Shearer, what a mug. He'll be telling me Mikkel Beck was class next.

Edited by McFaul

Have to agree with you on that one Stevie. As good as Rush was in his prime, he couldn't hold a candle to Shearer in his prime.

Hardly surprising coming from Fjortoft though is it? Half of Liverpool's fan base comes from the Scandanavian countries. Most likely was a die-hard Liverpool fan growing up.

Have to agree with you on that one Stevie. As good as Rush was in his prime, he couldn't hold a candle to Shearer in his prime.

Hardly surprising coming from Fjortoft though is it? Half of Liverpool's fan base comes from the Scandanavian countries. Most likely was a die-hard Liverpool fan growing up.

Rush was a good moocher, but if you'd have put Imre Varadi up front with Dalglish I'm sure he'd have a similar goals return even. People don't realise how good Dalglish was these days, he was easily the best British player of all time and I say that because Best fucked his career up with his drinking, watch some videos of him, he was completely immaculate. Aye to be honest, I always viewed John Aldridge as a better striker, I know he spent most of his years in the lower leagues, but he never used to miss and if you look what he did at Real Sociedad, you could argue in the modern era of football, no British player has been as successful abroad as he was in his two years in Spain. He was second top scorer in Spain in his first season and a lot of their crowd hated him for being the first non-Basque to play for Sociedad.

And out of all the Skandahoolies there are, we ended up with Noggin the Nog following NUFC and posting on here :lol: