The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Loads of blokes in Australia wear them :D

Ugg boots are great in the winter, but should only be worn in your own house (or in the house of someone you know very well). They are not a fashion statement or anything of the sort, pure and simply a logical and comfortable way of keeping your feet warm.

Ugg boots are great in the winter, but should only be worn in your own house (or in the house of someone you know very well). They are not a fashion statement or anything of the sort, pure and simply a logical and comfortable way of keeping your feet warm.

Something that should be worn in private then. Like a cock ring.

Fucking expensive pair of slippers like.

Pipe down, Rod Hull.
:D

I tell you what though, only a footballer would be smiling after someone had cut them in half, they're about a hundred quid a pair!

Only a footballer would wear them :D

I couldn't give a fuck what people wear though tbh but they do look like they're crap quality. Loads of lasses wear them and they seem to sort of collapse inwards, like there's no support around the ankle. Which, given the price is a bit shit.

Us gays notice that sort of thing.

Pipe down, Rod Hull.

I tell you what though, only a footballer would be smiling after someone had cut them in half, they're about a hundred quid a pair!

Only a footballer would wear them :)

I couldn't give a fuck what people wear though tbh but they do look like they're crap quality. Loads of lasses wear them and they seem to sort of collapse inwards, like there's no support around the ankle. Which, given the price is a bit shit.

Mrs A bought me some for Christmas and I have to say they're holding up pretty well. EMUs are supposed to be made better but they don't have the brand name so they're cheaper. All I would say is, don't knock it till you've tried it and you can take that two ways Mrs. :up:

Pipe down, Rod Hull.

Mrs A bought me some for Christmas and I have to say they're holding up pretty well. EMUs are supposed to be made better but they don't have the brand name so they're cheaper. All I would say is, don't knock it till you've tried it and you can take that two ways Mrs. :angry:

It was fairly obvious you had a pair btw :up:

Pipe down, Rod Hull.

Mrs A bought me some for Christmas and I have to say they're holding up pretty well. EMUs are supposed to be made better but they don't have the brand name so they're cheaper. All I would say is, don't knock it till you've tried it and you can take that two ways Mrs. :angry:

It was fairly obvious you had a pair btw :up:

To be fair I think they're a good invention (if you can call them that). Also, I am fearless in my sartorial convictions. :(:P

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/7721/38/

Another footballer embarrasses himself on Twitter

13 September ~ Twitter has provided joy to many of thousands of football fans in this technological age. The site acts as a news source as well as a means of bringing players and fans closer together, offering supporters an insight into the world of professional footballers. Whether it be instant score updates, the news that Leon Knight is looking to invest in a mahogany chessboard or Michael Owen sharing his love of professional wrestling, Twitter has the potential to both inform and entertain.

However, for all the brilliance of Twitter, it also provides unfortunate moments where footballers remind us all why they are generally regarded so poorly by the public. Liverpool striker Nathan Eccleston's tweets describing the September 11 terrorist attacks as an "accident" are sadly yet another example of a footballer not thinking before expressing his views. Eccleston compounded his error by writing: "I aint going to say attack don't let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it."

While Eccleston is entitled to his opinion, he displayed a horrendous lack of judgment, not only through the timing of his messages, on the tenth anniversary of the tragedy, but also by expressing those views to thousands of followers and a worldwide audience. Although the young forward later deleted the posts in question, the damage to his image was caused instantly. The messages provoked anger on Twitter, attracted the attention of the tabloid press and will now be subject to an investigation by his club.

Wudnt be a bad idea for professional footballers to be banned from twitter altogether. Lets face it 99% of them are thick as shit and dont usually have anything interesting to say anyway. Tweets from pro footballers usually contain the word Nandos.

Tho wat this kid has said is an absolute disgrace and should be made to publically apologise to anyone he has offended.