The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I seen him in the Corals on Hood Street last week. He put £1500 on a horse, and it won 8/11 so he can't be skint. The impression I got of him, and I had no opinion of him either way prior to this, was one that he is a charva of almost unparalleled levels. He struck me as thick as fuck, and he had this fat arselicker hanging on to his every word.

I am going to guess that as an addicted gambler the good bets are far outweighed by the bad.

apparently Len White has just removed the nufc hashtag from his twitter account

Whenever I hear news that has the potential to annoy me I like to replace words to apply a historical context and consider how older generations might have reacted.

It invariably clears my head of any give a fuckery.

Whenever I hear news that has the potential to annoy me I like to replace words to apply a historical context and consider how older generations might have reacted.

It invariably clears my head of any give a fuckery.

:D

cos he's about to sign for the gooners?

But do you really think that in his preparations for the world cup quarter final he'd take the time to alter a # on his twitter? Personally I think that would be the last thing on my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I seen him in the Corals on Hood Street last week. He put £1500 on a horse, and it won 8/11 so he can't be skint. The impression I got of him, and I had no opinion of him either way prior to this, was one that he is a charva of almost unparalleled levels. He struck me as thick as fuck, and he had this fat arselicker hanging on to his every word.

Used to work in that shop. It was grim as fuck.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...