The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Best bit of that for Toontastic's readers not on Twitter is Stevie's artistic selfie.

He's got fucking lush eyebrows ;)

;)

I'm on your manor at the minute. "The Nook" library.

Edited by McFaul

What drives a person to call a twitter account, a cunt? It's an odd world.

They represent the football club. It's no different from writing a letter telling them what you think.

Aye, you're probably right. Sure it's all taken on board to help them improve, just like any letter calling them cunts that a business receives. Might even send out some vouchers.

That's Gemmil's patch I think. I'm more of a Horsely Hill radge.

So am I. Warkworth Avenue. 80% SMB imo. Was in the Jolly Stewart and The Fountain last neet, wanker that Bob in there. Tries to embarrass people.

So am I. Warkworth Avenue. 80% SMB imo. Was in the Jolly Stewart and The Fountain last neet, wanker that Bob in there. Tries to embarrass people.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, typical mackem.

Is he still married to that stick thin blonde lass half his age? She always looked miserable as sin with him.

Aye, you're probably right. Sure it's all taken on board to help them improve, just like any letter calling them cunts that a business receives. Might even send out some vouchers.

Sometimes people do things out of anger or to relieve pent up emotion without expecting it to achieve anything else. It's quite common really.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, typical mackem.

Is he still married to that stick thin blonde lass half his age? She always looked miserable as sin with him.

Aye she's there blonde lass. He's about 60, she'll be about 40. She is very miserable. It's a shame cos its a good bar to watch the football, 3.34 a pint is a bit steep like but it's always full.

Aye she's there blonde lass. He's about 60, she'll be about 40. She is very miserable. It's a shame cos its a good bar to watch the football, 3.34 a pint is a bit steep like but it's always full.

What's the beeyah like in there, Stevie? deycent pint? ;)

What's the beeyah like in there, Stevie? deycent pint? ;)

hehehe strangely, there's not many mackem words in the accent and dare I say it, they sound far more like us. They say daft words like daint, and say yee like mackems "yeeyy", but there's not much mackem in there. As soon as you get to Whitburn (which in terms of buildings isn't bad) though your definitely in Wearside Jack territory, the heads, the fatness, the accent, the staffordshire bull terriers, the gingerness. Just awful.

The Nook! How's it looking these days? Shields town centre is looking terrible these days.

I used to live on King George Rd, but used to go to Ocean Pearl and Video Phil (:lol:) at the Nook. Happy days.

hehehe strangely, there's not many mackem words in the accent and dare I say it, they sound far more like us. They say daft words like daint, and say yee like mackems "yeeyy", but there's not much mackem in there. As soon as you get to Whitburn (which in terms of buildings isn't bad) though your definitely in Wearside Jack territory, the heads, the fatness, the accent, the staffordshire bull terriers, the gingerness. Just awful.

Divvent/daint/dinnit is the classic Newcastle/Shields/Mackem trichotomy.

Whitburn used to be quite posh when I still lived in Shields - though never as posh as Cleadon - but I did get the impression it was on the way downhill.

Aye, thought he'd be around a long time like, seemed to be a canny enough Championship goalscorer but he's completely dropped off the last few year. Obviously it's because of his disastrous personal life.

• 1 month later...

Chopra should have just kept working in Minty's shop tbh, the lad's a total fucking mess now.

I seen him in the Corals on Hood Street last week. He put £1500 on a horse, and it won 8/11 so he can't be skint. The impression I got of him, and I had no opinion of him either way prior to this, was one that he is a charva of almost unparalleled levels. He struck me as thick as fuck, and he had this fat arselicker hanging on to his every word.