The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Toowoomba! now that's a place that brings back memories, I was hitch hiking there 2 O'clock in the morning first being hassled by the local yobs then the cops giving me a hard time.

Sounds like some Aussie Rambo shit."Aw look mate, that cant drew first blood."

I guess there was a shortage of steps during the dreamtime.

I'm sorry to hear about your cancer like. Its nee picnic. I know as well as anyone.

Your country are losing 1-0 to JORDAN in a crucial World Cup Qualifier by the way.

I'm sorry to hear about your cancer like. Its nee picnic. I know as well as anyone.

Your country are losing 1-0 to JORDAN in a crucial World Cup Qualifier by the way.

Thanks Stevie. Cancer is all gone now, has been for awhile, like Australia's chances of qualifying for the WC.

Thanks Stevie. Cancer is all gone now, has been for awhile, like Australia's chances of qualifying for the WC.

Over the moon for you in the fact that it's gone.

Whey no, half the teams in your group we'd get a game for, all you need to do is beat Jordan at home and that's that really.

Cheers mate. Hopefully we can congratulate you on getting through cancer soon too.

Yeah. The Aussie team is powerfully shit at moment, it's lucky we only have to beat the likes of Jordan or the Yemen or whatever to qualify for the WC.

We're almost as bad as England these days. ;)

Cheers mate. Hopefully we can congratulate you on getting through cancer soon too.

Yeah. The Aussie team is powerfully shit at moment, it's lucky we only have to beat the likes of Jordan or the Yemen or whatever to qualify for the WC.

We're almost as bad as England these days. ;)

Haha England who have lost 6 games in 5 years. I wish we were more like Australia ;)

:lol: He was excited about a bloke who had been fired for not getting Southampton promoted from league one, a team of which many went on to star in the Premiership, he should never discuss football again the soft cunt.

I'm amazed at how one could be 'excited' by him. Even after we finished 5th; I knew it wasn't going to last because we brought only one player in during the summer than we panic bought a load of Frenchmen, most of whom aren't/weren't good enough. And unfortunately there's a lot of knackers about my age going on about how great Pardew was for getting into Europe that one season. No. Although I never saw it, I know we've had consistent class and quality in our sides, manager and football.

I am truly staggered at @carltonpalmer3 's 40 odd tweets at me and this bloke. Last night I said fuck me its as bad an England team as the Geoff Thomas/Carlton Palmer era. He's been emotional ever fucking since!! He was shite and that's it.