The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I had looked at his twitter account the other day and I had noticed he was banging on about Newcastle Online and here (as well as being right, of course). The mind boggles

If he were involved in conversations it would make more sense, but he's essentially screaming into the void. Haven't the Mods said he can come back as long as he behaves?

If he were involved in conversations it would make more sense, but he's essentially screaming into the void. Haven't the Mods said he can come back as long as he behaves?

Aye, it was just a rant rather than a reply to anyone. Think he mentioned 'Thick Mick' at least four times. Surprised Ant never got a mention.

Aye, it was just a rant rather than a reply to anyone. Think he mentioned 'Thick Mick' at least four times. Surprised Ant never got a mention.

You might not be looking at the right account, the "IRA supporting Bog Trotter" is a common reference.

I think he has three twitter accounts; NUFC_1964, Leazes _Mag, and... I'm sure there's a third, but I can't remember it.

Aye, he wasn't replying to anyone. Except himself. Actually there's someone he follows called Steve, which I think is his name too. Probably him. He used to have more than one account on that Howaythetoon board and reply to his own posts with different accounts.

The "grey man" (RIP Manc Mag) and the "so-called accountant" were among my favourite LM putdowns.

Not to forget the students who spent too long listening to "fancy dan lecturers" and the "do-gooding softies" who opposed war in the Middle East.

The "grey man" (RIP Manc Mag) and the "so-called accountant" were among my favourite LM putdowns.

Not to forget the students who spent too long listening to "fancy dan lecturers" and the "do-gooding softies" who opposed war in the Middle East.

Never understood why "doing good" could be used as a criticism.

I really don't understand why you're still replying to him Fish. The man is unhinged. That said, the two of you brighten up my twitter feed to keep it up.

((Curiosity x Boredom)x alcohol) mainly.

Never understood why "doing good" could be used as a criticism.

Combined with his contempt for education, he strangely mirrors the Sarah Palin type of republicans who are proud of being dumb - "real world" knowledge trumps everything.

Malbec, Fish?

Nah I like a Pinot Noir " Pinot noir wines are among the most popular in the world. Joel Fleischman of Vanity Fair describes pinot noir as "the most romantic of wines, with so voluptuous a perfume, so sweet an edge, and so powerful a punch that, like falling in love, they make the blood run hot and the soul wax embarrassingly poetic." Master Sommelier Madeline Triffon calls Pinot "sex in a glass"."

And who would want to have sex in a glass?

Combined with his contempt for education, he strangely mirrors the Sarah Palin type of republicans who are proud of being dumb - "real world" knowledge trumps everything.

Similar to CT's disregard for reading... :scratchchin:

Right Wing = Wilfully ignorant.

He does have some funny ideas about higher education like. I tried engaging with him explaining that in 3 years at university I'd never once had a lecturer who attempted to influence my political views in any way. I also pointed out he was a hypocrite because he always banged on about the importance of 'real life' experience but he commented on what went on at universities despite never having attended one. Tbf to him though he seemed to have as much contempt for the Tories as he did the Labour Party.

He does have some funny ideas about higher education like. I tried engaging with him explaining that in 3 years at university I'd never once had a lecturer who attempted to influence my political views in any way. I also pointed out he was a hypocrite because he always banged on about the importance of 'real life' experience but he commented on what went on at universities despite never having attended one. Tbf to him though he seemed to have as much contempt for the Tories as he did the Labour Party.

So his political alignment was 'miserable git'?

I'm now picturing a father Jack Hackett style individual...