The Twitter Thread

peasepud

• 2 months later...

Having taken a look at your Twitter and starting where you said that you were sick of the EU conversation and following it through the next three days of you talking absolute uneducated bollocks about the EU, I can understand why he no longer follows you.

His last 3 pro 'leave' retweets are

1 Scarlett off Gogglebox

2 Nigel Farage

3 Gary the Taxi Driver

I shit you not

:lol:

Talk about stalker. So what? Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow as I have to go in to your hospital. See you then.

Shame about the ROI result today anyway. :crying: Nar me grandma was born in Tipperary, so I wanted them to win, plenty good cunts amongst them amazingly.

Edited by McFaul

"amazingly" God you're such a total fucking wanker and that entire post underlines it.

You'll die a wanker though, and although I hardly post on here, ie one a day, I don't even think I've written anything offensive. You know fuck all about football and I'll repeat for the 10,000th time you are horrifically boring cunt I would say all this to your face. This board is generally ruined because we have about 10 people who you can actually talk about football. If you carry on the way you're currently going, you'll reciprocate the American "40 year old virgin", because 32 is too fucking old. Get a life and a woman. Granted your biceps will get smaller with less wanking, but it'll stop you from being a horrifically sad cunt.

Delete my account. Cheers.

Well since it's gone all personal, you don't understand why it's offensive mainly because you're fucking stupid, now I'm fairly sure you've always been stupid but blame your predicament instead like an old person who doesn't know their being racist/non pc/a dick.

You might "think" you'd say it to my face, but no you wouldn't again pretty much because I'd have absolutely no desire or want in the world to have any kind of interaction with some hypocritical homophobic bigoted arsehole by choice.

As for the lifestyle choices, if it's a toss up between your current options, being a moronic stereotype with more tall tales than a season of jackanory, gym selfies and that "patter" i'd rather have an arm like arnie and live in a cave.

now off ya toddle to post some inane shite somewhere in the guise of Oz , ask for briefs and talk about shows, slating mackems while living amongst them, while everyone wonders if it's a parody account or is this cunt for real ;)

"can't wait to see you at the hospital tomorrow" :lol: jesus wept

"You'll die a wanker though" You probably shouldn't go down that road... karma and positive thinking big fella

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

:lol:

Talk about stalker. So what? Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow as I have to go in to your hospital. See you then.

Shame about the ROI result today anyway. :crying: Nar me grandma was born in Tipperary, so I wanted them to win, plenty good cunts amongst them amazingly.

It's hardly stalking when you post it on social media. Coming to see me at work on the other hand.....

You'll die a wanker though, and although I hardly post on here, ie one a day, I don't even think I've written anything offensive. You know fuck all about football and I'll repeat for the 10,000th time you are horrifically boring cunt I would say all this to your face. This board is generally ruined because we have about 10 people who you can actually talk about football. If you carry on the way you're currently going, you'll reciprocate the American "40 year old virgin", because 32 is too fucking old. Get a life and a woman. Granted your biceps will get smaller with less wanking, but it'll stop you from being a horrifically sad cunt.

Delete my account. Cheers.

Nobody here will miss you. But your little saddo racist internet clique will be dying to hear about how the awful Irishman abused you again, do run along and tell them all about it on Twitter, no doubt with plenty of disclaimers about how you actually aren't a worthless piece of racist shit, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Hasn't Stevie had about 3 years of hearing people says "Heyzus Navas"?

Also, there's a whole bit in Die Hard with a Vengeance where McClane think Sam Jackson is called Jesus, but the kid said "Hey, Zeus".

How could he not know there's another pronunciation of Jesus?