The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Quote from: ZeRoE on Today at 12:50:01 PM

after all that s*** last night about "UNITED"

look at his post now;

Quote from: Spackerchops

See Rooney won't be banned for the Newcastle v United game now a week on Tuesday, not the end of the world imo Giggs United's best player

It truly frightens me how robotic people are. Imagine having such a devoid sense of irony waking up every day like that. You might as well just be a computer. Thank fuck there's not that many of these types on here.

You can slander the lad all you like but his point still stands. There's only one UNITED, and that's NEWCASTLE UNITED. That shite you've posted there is an absolute disgrace.

As I said on Twitter regarding this matter, anyone who disagrees with me is a cunt.

I'm gonna need to see your workings for this calculation.

FWIW, I can't recall the last time someone referred to NUFC as 'united' in conversation, it's always Newcastle, the toon, the town, even 'the lads' before it's 'united'. To expect Simpson to place some importance on a phrase that he'll barely be exposed to is unrealistic.

Quote from: ZeRoE on Today at 12:50:01 PM

after all that s*** last night about "UNITED"

look at his post now;

Quote from: Spackerchops

See Rooney won't be banned for the Newcastle v United game now a week on Tuesday, not the end of the world imo Giggs United's best player

It truly frightens me how robotic people are. Imagine having such a devoid sense of irony waking up every day like that. You might as well just be a computer. Thank fuck there's not that many of these types on here.

You can slander the lad all you like but his point still stands. There's only one UNITED, and that's NEWCASTLE UNITED. That shite you've posted there is an absolute disgrace.

:D

Absolute sad cunts moaning at Simpson for that. He grew through there academy, what would you expect? Slating him isn't going to do anyone any good and judging by his character he's not going to enjoy stick like this.

Absolute fucking mongs

As I said on Twitter regarding this matter, anyone who disagrees with me is a cunt.

I'm gonna need to see your workings for this calculation.

FWIW, I can't recall the last time someone referred to NUFC as 'united' in conversation, it's always Newcastle, the toon, the town, even 'the lads' before it's 'united'. To expect Simpson to place some importance on a phrase that he'll barely be exposed to is unrealistic.

:D Very true. I don't call Newcastle "United" but I'll be damned if I won't get furious if i hear someone call somebody else "united".

Absolute sad cunts moaning at Simpson for that. He grew through there academy, what would you expect? Slating him isn't going to do anyone any good and judging by his character he's not going to enjoy stick like this.

Absolute fucking mongs

It's my last post on this topic, I won't be responding to other mongs about this neither. Now firstly I'm not of these people who go out of their way to abuse out of town Newcastle supporters, they have as much right to support the club as residents of the city do. However, in Newcastle no one ever, unless you're basically a passive football fan who claims to be a passionate Newcastle fan when things are going well, no self respecting person would EVER refer to Manchester United as "United". That's a fact, however many people want to debate that is fine, but I'm well placed to say that if I was in a pub in Newcastle and referred to Man Utd as "United" I would expect to be abused, but I'm not dense enough to do it, when my own clubs name has United in it.

Now people from far flung places like Jersey, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, fuckin Wales are probably more used to hearing the term "United" as the one phrase to describe Manchester United. Sky have fuelled this down the years, to the point where our title summit meeting with them in 1996, was billed as Newcastle versus United. Now I understand how United is part of out of towner expression. It isn't here though amongst fans of the club for years. It pisses people off, people who live in the area and are not basically internet toon fans, people who go to games, who are your hardcore UNDERSTAND this. Younger people even from the toon a lot of them haven't got a clue and don't. People like Craig who do understand EXACTLY where I'm coming from.

No one is getting emotional here other than people defending his usage of the term "United", but for an employee of Newcastle UNITED (and I'm repeating myself here) to refer to another club as United (when its on a forum where 10000 people are probably geordies who pay his wages), it's dense and ignorant. If people don't want to admit that, they can suck my chod, but I'm not reading shite off young rent boys who probably haven't even been going 5 years telling me I'm wrong on this subject.

Regarding his character, if he's so precious about criticisms from people, and mine was very minor but justified, they shouldn't add 20000 people on twitter. Imagine if Robbie Savage took constructive and non-constructive criticisms to heart. At the end of the day players are passengers, supporters are not, and I and others didn't like the use of United, and never will, that's it. The end. I will add when he was being heavily criticised on here, and at the match, I was a lone voice saying he had ability and people were harsh towards him.

Absolute fucking mongs

Tell you what Stevie, if Simpson leaves in the Summer Im holding you personally responsible.

Absolute fucking mongs

Tell you what Stevie, if Simpson leaves in the Summer Im holding you personally responsible.

Well hopefully Alan Smith can call them United too and I can do the business there.

90% of you were saying DS was shite in October. I like Simpson, he's probably a decent lad too, if a bit dense, good age for us too.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley and Lammbiass let Simpson get away with this, seeing as how they're OOTs and this is just on the internet. I'll tell you one thing though, if Freddy Shepherd was still in charge there's no way he'd be getting away with thise shite, he'd be lucky to get away with a fine. I guess things like this just don't matter to some people.

Kaizero - Norwegian geek and possibly the ugliest man on the internet

Fenham Mag - Fat and stupid which is unforgivable.

Sewelly - Actually Brian Sewell's son, posher than an Oxfordshire dinner party.

Matt M4 always came over as a good lad though.

Seems like a prick to be honest, par for the course though. Apparently I have a screw loose because I dismiss clueless people's comments. I'm a patronising prick, always will be when it comes to people who don't know what they're talking about. I can't be that clueless if I win football poster of the year on the nets best toon site? It will always be the major flaw in my personality being patronising, sue me. It seems the lad is a very poor mans Fop although very early to judge. People like him and many others didn't exist within the club 15 years ago. They'd be watching Northampton Rugby Club, or VHS recordings of the Open University on a Saturday.

Anyway, we don't want board wars.

What does Kaizero look like? I have a picture of John Arne Riise in my mind but fat even more ginger, with a chin 3 inches closer to his forhead than him even, from your description.

Seems like a prick to be honest, par for the course though. Apparently I have a screw loose because I dismiss clueless people's comments. I'm a patronising prick, always will be when it comes to people who don't know what they're talking about. I can't be that clueless if I win football poster of the year on the nets best toon site? It will always be the major flaw in my personality being patronising, sue me. It seems the lad is a very poor mans Fop although very early to judge. People like him and many others didn't exist within the club 15 years ago. They'd be watching Northampton Rugby Club, or VHS recordings of the Open University on a Saturday.

What does Kaizero look like? I have a picture of John Arne Riise in my mind but fat even more ginger, with a chin 3 inches closer to his forhead than him even, from your description.

Honest to god, like Bubbles off Trailer Park Boys.

bubbles.jpg

Honest to god, like Bubbles off Trailer Park Boys.

bubbles.jpg

:D funny shit

He's a canny enough lad though that Dave. Bit of a fence sitter, but that's not always a bad thing.

Edited by McFaul

peter.jpg

Is that him Chez? He's like Barney off the darts but 15st heavier.

Think that's a more recent photo.

Fuckin hell. Who's the cunt Pissi on there Chez? Was he on there when I was? Has to be a youngun to be that offended. Big lads when they know I can't retort aren't they? The type who hide behind the anonymity of a screen and would most like shake at the thought of face to face communication with me.

Edited by McFaul

Without the fairweather bandwagon jumpers we would never have been able to fund the outlay that brought in legendary players like Michael Owen and Luque.

If you're under 30 years of age, or so, you can't be anything other than a so called "fairweather bandwagon jumper".

Without the fairweather bandwagon jumpers we would never have been able to fund the outlay that brought in legendary players like Michael Owen and Luque.

If you're under 30 years of age, or so, you can't be anything other than a so called "fairweather bandwagon jumper".

Depends if you then stopped going once the good times had gone.

Late 97 to 2001 was a pretty dire time to be a toon fan like. We only got to the Cup Finals because we had piss easy draws both years.

Late 97 to 2001 was a pretty dire time to be a toon fan like. We only got to the Cup Finals because we had piss easy draws both years.

I sold burgers in the ground every home game during the 98-99 season. Terrible times!