The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I havent checked NO for a couple of years?

Does Taylor27 still post on there? Possibly the most moronic person i've never met.

He was the lad from Hampshire with the crooked teeth? Another example of a total gimp. Did you physically meet him?

He's the one who came on here crying when Pud was outed for Hitzfeld-gate. His utter meltdown was fucking tremendous :(

It's right there in the same sentence: 'Manchester'. The United of Manchester. If anything he is following your guidelines by being more specific this time.

Oh dear.

Oh dear, indeed. Let's not let logic get in the way of yet another rant and thinning of the field.

Looking at that pic is it a cruise on the Tyne and if so, has anyone ever done one and are they canny?

Have always quite fancied it but never got round to it.

I went on the 'Quay to Sea' one the other year. It was a canny way to spend a few hours, would recommend it.

It's right there in the same sentence: 'Manchester'. The United of Manchester. If anything he is following your guidelines by being more specific this time.

Oh dear.

Oh dear, indeed. Let's not let logic get in the way of yet another rant and thinning of the field.

Could be a complete pedant here and point out there's two Uniteds in Manchester. Perhaps they should merge and be a true 'united'? :(

Oh dear.

Oh dear again. You know in England now, on public transport, often you get on and there's kids on aged 12-15 with their phones, or little ipods playing songs as loud as possible, happy hardcore, fuckin westlifes, rihanna etc....and it's so irritating and the only way to stop it is to tell them to pipe down, because the battery never ever runs out, and that's you to a t.

Just have NUFC change names to United plc. Settle it once and for all!

We'll be Sports Direct Magpies FC before long anyway so the point is probably moot.. :(

and it's so irritating and the only way to stop it is to tell them to pipe down, because the battery never ever runs out, and that's you to a t.

So I keep going on about this to the point that it becomes annoying? Are you being ironical again?

and it's so irritating and the only way to stop it is to tell them to pipe down, because the battery never ever runs out, and that's you to a t.

So I keep going on about this to the point that it becomes annoying? Are you being ironical again?

Yes but it's not really a point. He's too thick to play around with words. I didn't even make a big issue about it, and you still pipe up no doubt urged on by your pre-pubescent N-O following. As I said the older lads understand my point of view on this some are more vehement about it than me. People like you who don't have a club, hold the opposite point of view. I know a lad who writes for ESPN well he was in my year at school, he's on twitter. Very articulate lad, he basically said most younger toon fans are irritants who don't have a clue, to the appoint they annoy him. I couldn't agree with him more. I must stress though they're not all like you, and some of your N-O chums, and thank fuck they're not.

themichaelowen michael owen

As I've already said, don't know where, don't know when, but there is an important goal to come from me this season - mark my words!!!

:(:razz: :razz:

:rolleyes:

He'll be lucky to get on the pitch nevermind score.

Dresden eh Stevie? :(

Tom as I said on Twitter. Churchill was a fat cunt. He spent most of his life depressed and so he should because he was guilty of awful atrocities himself. Dresden was a disgrace and I'll you why, the war was won, Germany took one on the chin, and was never getting up from it, and we basically murdered between 25k and 200k krauts for no reason at all. I think it was our little revenge at the top, absolute cunts, nearly as bad as Hitler in that one instance, especially we have always promoted ourselves as being the fairest country on earth. We've been wronguns loads of times you should read this as well....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

On a separate note now, it's good twitter plenty interesting people, but if you replied to every one sending you @messages, it would take you all night to reply to them, so god knows what it must be like for the stars.

Tom as I said on Twitter. Churchill was a fat cunt. He spent most of his life depressed and so he should because he was guilty of awful atrocities himself. Dresden was a disgrace and I'll you why, the war was won, Germany took one on the chin, and was never getting up from it, and we basically murdered between 25k and 200k krauts for no reason at all. I think it was our little revenge at the top, absolute cunts, nearly as bad as Hitler in that one instance, especially we have always promoted ourselves as being the fairest country on earth. We've been wronguns loads of times you should read this as well....

On a separate note now, it's good twitter plenty interesting people, but if you replied to every one sending you @messages, it would take you all night to reply to them, so god knows what it must be like for the stars.

commanded by Brigadier-General Reginald Dyer, began shooting at an unarmed gathering of men, women and children without warning

Mean streak must run in the family :razz:

themichaelowen michael owen

As I've already said, don't know where, don't know when, but there is an important goal to come from me this season - mark my words!!!

:(:razz: :razz:

@themichaelowen do you even know what humility is, or vainglorious for that matter?

cunt

Edited by trophyshy

I read something about his policies just prior to WW2 being partly responsible for a famine in India that took millions of lives also.

Can't be arsed with the #ff pish myself like. It's like you're arselicking. One thing I don't understand is how paulwyn42nufc had 500 followers and I only have 155. One of the kids said to me you're the breath of fresh air twitter really needed. Well he didn't really but someone should have.

Can't be arsed with the #ff pish myself like. It's like you're arselicking. One thing I don't understand is how paulwyn42nufc had 500 followers and I only have 155. One of the kids said to me you're the breath of fresh air twitter really needed. Well he didn't really but someone should have.

:icon_lol: You're one of the people I look for straight away on mine like tbf.