The Twitter Thread

peasepud

a pee pee in the partay lol

<_<

Was thinking the same, like. What you on about now DEADMAN?

<_<

If we strung all of Deadman's post together, we'd have a Geordie version of Joyce's Ulysses.

UselessHeed?

He has a fakkin goww as Harry would say.

I havent checked NO for a couple of years?

Does Taylor27 still post on there? Possibly the most moronic person i've never met.

He was the lad from Hampshire with the crooked teeth? Another example of a total gimp. Did you physically meet him?

Does Taylor27 still post on there? Possibly the most moronic person i've never met.

He was the lad from Hampshire with the crooked teeth? Another example of a total gimp. Did you physically meet him?

:(

:(

You'd make a very good air traffic controller. Either you're very observant or am shite, probably a bit of both.

ah good morning gents sorryi went off but i was watching a horror movie and then went on my ps3 for abit

whose fake account is this? I reckon dotbum.

920 posts whoever it is must be pretty fuckin bored.

@AlanCarr just posted a picture of himself in front of the pitch with the post ''Howay the lads''.

He must be visiting his Dad I suppose.

no well the reason i came here is because the evening chronicle forum went bust so i decided to find another toon forum and here i am my connection speed is pretty good though i should update it here

no well the reason i came here is because the evening chronicle forum went bust so i decided to find another toon forum and here i am my connection speed is pretty good though i should update it here

Might as well check the old Line Attenuation and Noise Margin variables too while you're on .

The rate you're going DM, you'll soon have a THOUSAND posts! lol

And one after that will be a thousand and one posts! lool

I'll get me coat.