The Twitter Thread

peasepud

SJ_NUFC Sara-Jayne

Go back to wanking over me @elljahnewman @joshiocolezio

Oh dear. OH DEAR. I understand why people don't have twitter cos it's better being blindly ignorant to how many absolute mugs we have supporting us.

mackems1973 joseph robinson @

@dannysimpson12 aw danny and his 3inch

19 hours ago

mackems1973 joseph robinson @

@dannysimpson12 Danny stick to what you good at sucking players of in the showers

19 hours ago

And my personal favourite

mackems1973 joseph robinson

@GiuseppeRossi22 Fancy coming to sunderland next season

13 May

Just checked her photo there to see if I wanted to get into wanking over her. One word: Roswell.

:lol: spot on and that would be if the UFO crashed in to her head. It's not her fault though, it's just the fact she thinks she's lush, is an attention seeker, and her tweets make you want to do a Timothy McVeigh that fuck me off. I had to delete her, one of the biggest mugs I've ever seen claiming to be a Newcastle fan.

Just checked her photo there to see if I wanted to get into wanking over her. One word: Roswell.

My mate's ex used to look like Mr Burns when he appeared as a ghostly alien. Everytime she was a pain in the arse we'd go 'I bring you peace' at her, in a high pitched voice. Not seen this Doris off twitter but she sounds like one of them.

He's good crack for a foreigner Fjortoft like :lol:

Fjortoft standing beside Tim Flowers at a corner

TF: FUCK OFF

JF say that again and i kiss you

TF Fuck off

..FRONT page of a gay mag

:icon_lol: I'm not that arsed about her though I know Stevie was pissed with her over something ages ago. She's harmless imo, though I have seen some blokes letching over her like. Thought Stevie was gonna have a stroke the way she was winding him up like with what she was posting :lol: I think it's best for your health if you've blocked her like :lol:

:lol: I'm not that arsed about her though I know Stevie was pissed with her over something ages ago. She's harmless imo, though I have seen some blokes letching over her like. Thought Stevie was gonna have a stroke the way she was winding him up like with what she was posting :lol: I think it's best for your health if you've blocked her like :D

Err she wasn't referring to me - oh dear Darrell pmsl You don't normally get the wrong end of the stick so spectacularly. She mentioned people saying she's an attention seeker long before I accused her of it. She is a depressive irrelevance who believes she's a somebody when what she is, is the twitter equivalent of someone permanently scraping their fingers down a blackboard. In fact half of my timeline this morning were lasses saying what a fucking idiot she is. Blokes letching over her :icon_lol: did you see her accuse two lads of wanking over her pic, looks like she's just had a bad dose of brown in Kings Cross that pic. So sort out your facts son eh :D

She must've had an army of people referring to her as a mug, cos that's what she is, I'm embarrassed to support the same club as that boiler.

Edited by McFaul

What was she saying like? :lol:

She was moaning last night about hundreds of people who have a go at her being a mug. I think I've tweeted her once in the last month, all I did was retweet her embarrassingly deluded pish cos it's so bad it's actually funny. Anyway I had to delete her cos it hurts my head reading her tweets, I apologise for that. Fuck knows what Darrell's on about.

There some daft lasses on there.

One who actually thinks Alan Smith is a decent player*, one who thought Joey Barton owed NUFC nothing despite earning £60k a week in his prison cell and having one good season in four**.

*A Leeds fan

**NatashaNUFC (I think)

Then you get mugs like Burnsideben or @Nufcfans

My word.

:D I'm not that arsed about her though I know Stevie was pissed with her over something ages ago. She's harmless imo, though I have seen some blokes letching over her like. Thought Stevie was gonna have a stroke the way she was winding him up like with what she was posting :lol: I think it's best for your health if you've blocked her like :D

Err she wasn't referring to me - oh dear Darrell pmsl You don't normally get the wrong end of the stick so spectacularly. She mentioned people saying she's an attention seeker long before I accused her of it. She is a depressive irrelevance who believes she's a somebody when what she is, is the twitter equivalent of someone permanently scraping their fingers down a blackboard. In fact half of my timeline this morning were lasses saying what a fucking idiot she is. Blokes letching over her :icon_lol: did you see her accuse two lads of wanking over her pic, looks like she's just had a bad dose of brown in Kings Cross that pic. So sort out your facts son eh :boogie:

She must've had an army of people referring to her as a mug, cos that's what she is, I'm embarrassed to support the same club as that boiler.

Not sure what bit you're saying I'm mistaken in? Not sure what you mean by she wasnt referring to you, I never said she was? You've lost me mate :lol: When I say she was winding you up, I didnt mean by posting about you I meant with stuff she was posting in general. Im saying it was winding you up.

There some daft lasses on there.

One who actually thinks Alan Smith is a decent player*, one who thought Joey Barton owed NUFC nothing despite earning £60k a week in his prison cell and having one good season in four**.

*A Leeds fan

**NatashaNUFC (I think)

Then you get mugs like Burnsideben or @Nufcfans

My word.

Most of the lasses are really canny, just girlie lasses who love football, but NatashaNUFC* and the lass above are nearly as bad as some of the lad doilums on there. The thing is everyone retweets what they say it ends up on my timeline too. "Dead depressed today period pains, why does this have to happen to me terrible day :lol:" fuck off man.

She was actually on the pitch on SSN at Darlo, I can't say anything about that, but at least I wasn't on SSN.

:D I'm not that arsed about her though I know Stevie was pissed with her over something ages ago. She's harmless imo, though I have seen some blokes letching over her like. Thought Stevie was gonna have a stroke the way she was winding him up like with what she was posting :lol: I think it's best for your health if you've blocked her like :D

Err she wasn't referring to me - oh dear Darrell pmsl You don't normally get the wrong end of the stick so spectacularly. She mentioned people saying she's an attention seeker long before I accused her of it. She is a depressive irrelevance who believes she's a somebody when what she is, is the twitter equivalent of someone permanently scraping their fingers down a blackboard. In fact half of my timeline this morning were lasses saying what a fucking idiot she is. Blokes letching over her :icon_lol: did you see her accuse two lads of wanking over her pic, looks like she's just had a bad dose of brown in Kings Cross that pic. So sort out your facts son eh :boogie:

Not sure what bit you're saying I'm mistaken in? Not sure what you mean by she wasnt referring to you, I never said she was? You've lost me mate :lol: When I say she was winding you up, I didnt mean by posting about you I meant with stuff she was posting in general. Im saying it was winding you up.

There's pitying someone and there's being wound up. I'm astonished a man of your undoubted intelligence can't see what a clear and present attention seeker she is. She must've mentioned her professionally done pic about 20 times.

They are probably nice people but some don't have a fucking clue. I was probably unfair to just say ''lasses'' because there's some complete tools on the NUFC hash tag, so many get on my tits.

The fans @NUFCfans harvests them all is a great shame, he seems a pretty clueless conman himself.

:D I'm not that arsed about her though I know Stevie was pissed with her over something ages ago. She's harmless imo, though I have seen some blokes letching over her like. Thought Stevie was gonna have a stroke the way she was winding him up like with what she was posting :lol: I think it's best for your health if you've blocked her like :boogie:

There's pitying someone and there's being wound up. I'm astonished a man of your undoubted intelligence can't see what a clear and present attention seeker she is. She must've mentioned her professionally done pic about 20 times.

Didnt say she didnt crave attention. If people give it to her thats up to them, certainly wouldnt let it wind me up though. Like I say Im not that arsed. If I dont like what someone says on there, I just unfollow. I thought you were wound up as you were banging on about it for a while and retweeting her etc. I did see her say she had her pic done a couple of times. Loads of people have though so I didnt see a big deal about it. A lot goes right over my head though esp if Im just skimming what people have said.

Undoubted intelligence, you do flatter me Stevie :D

They are probably nice people but some don't have a fucking clue. I was probably unfair to just say ''lasses'' because there's some complete tools on the NUFC hash tag, so many get on my tits.

The fans @NUFCfans harvests them all is a great shame, he seems a pretty clueless conman himself.

That @nufcfans wind me up at times. Not sure why I still follow. Im sure they just retweet stuff to get a reaction. Reckons he just lets other see whats being said, but surely thats what the #nufc tag is for?

The fact he was ''hiring'' ''interns'' the other day did my tits in.

He reckons he's something like but he's clearly full of shite.

:lol: Didnt see that like

For his website -

Newcastle United Football Club fans (NUFCfans.co.uk) is looking to hire 4 aspiring and dedicated journalists as interns to work on their online content.

This is a great opportunity for budding journalists who are passionate about delivering news and looking to make a name in sports journalism.

To apply, send your CV along with a cover letter to careers@nufcfans.co.uk. The deadline for applications is 6pm (BST) on Sunday 7th August 2011.

Careers - but they'll never be paid a penny. He's just taking advantage.