Nolan's a disgrace

Carroll's a disgrace

Milner's a disgrace

Enrique's a disgrace

Given's a disgrace

All engineering moves out of a club that clearly has ambition and drive

Bassong's a disgrace

Duff's a disgrace

...and while I'm here Keegan's a disgrace as well.

Luckily Dekka and LardAsh are there to keep these leeches honest.

I'd like to know where it's been reported that we spent THIRTY FIVE million on the training centre, which was top notch anyway. There's nee way we spent more than £10m on it in the last 8 month - fact. Honestly if I saw Ashley now, I'd fuckin lamp him, it's a bad nightmare this I feel even worse now than before Reading in 2009.

One day he's gonna be on holiday somewhere and he's gonna walk into the wrong bar and get his face smashed in. I don't condone that sort of carry on, but I would have very little sympathy for him.

violence solves nothing.

But it makes you feel 100% fucking better. I generally wish no one any ill, but if someone twatted the fat prick I'd laughing my bollocks off and think he had it coming.

Can you imagine trying to walk Alan Pardew through club finances though? You'd want a big drawing book and a lot of crayons.

There's a fair chance they wrote £35M on a ping pong ball popped it under one of several plastic cups moved them around then voila all the money has been spent!

Can you imagine trying to walk Alan Pardew through club finances though? You'd want a big drawing book and a lot of crayons.

There's a fair chance they wrote £35M on a ping pong ball popped it under one of several plastic cups moved them around then voila all the money has been spent!

;)

Might be a harsh thing to say this but @robatkinsonnufc 's head looks like a potato. Plus he's a fuckin nob. There's more nobs than good lads and lasses on twitter following nufc like.

Clearly it's not worth listening to a single word that Pardew says! He falls into one of three catagories;

A. He's just lied to constantly by the pricks above him.

B. He just lies to us.

C. He's got less brains than your average makem!

Whichever one it is the man is of no use to us.

Clearly it's not worth listening to a single word that Pardew says! He falls into one of three catagories;

B. He just lies to us.

More likely a combination of all the above tbh.

B. He just lies to us.

More likely a combination of all the above tbh.

I was about to add that myself but you beat me to it ;)

Luke Edwards

Been told #nufc are close to agreeing a fee with an unnamed club for Enrique who I presume to be Liverpool. Some talk Chelsea now interested

;)

Gerrin! They're balancing the fuck out of those books this week. It's glorious stuff.

Luke Edwards

Been told #nufc are close to agreeing a fee with an unnamed club for Enrique who I presume to be Liverpool. Some talk Chelsea now interested

;)

Gerrin! They're balancing the fuck out of those books this week. It's glorious stuff.

Tiote will be the only one of our top 5 players from last season left, and then it's clear that they're just sitting on him waiting for the best time to cash in. Someone should have told them you're supposed to keep your best players and replace the weaker ones.

No, but he was well into the student protests and all that carry-on. He smokes a lot of weed and is really into conspiracy theories. Not seen him for a good while now.

Did he move to hamburg? :lol: