The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I am looking at the facts. Those that want to ignore them and run around with their arms in the air are free to do so.

Facts are facts regardless whether they suit your argument or not.

I am sure you as a child (and adult) just wait for some direction before forming an opinion.

The facts are our owner continues to shit on us from a great height and you continue to dig around to find ways to apologise for him.

So when you get your pie shop up and running and one of your servers repeatedly tells the customers what a tosser you are and how you havent got a clue what you are doing......

How long will you let her do it?

1 week, 2.... a month.......til her contract finishes in a years time? :razz:

Edited by Christmas Tree

If we didn't have a thin squad lacking in creativity (as it stands) I personally wouldn't give a fuck about Barton.

That's the point though isn't it Parky? We can't afford to lose someone of his calibre, and since Fatty Arbuckle is obviously operating a sell to buy policy, it's unlikely he'll be replaced imo. Let's hope these new French lads don't get injured or turn out to be lightweight couldn't-give-a-fuck types, eh?

You know things are bad when you're relying on the French. :lol:

:razz:

If we didn't have a thin squad lacking in creativity (as it stands) I personally wouldn't give a fuck about Barton.

That's the point though isn't it Parky? We can't afford to lose someone of his calibre, and since Fatty Arbuckle is obviously operating a sell to buy policy, it's unlikely he'll be replaced imo. Let's hope these new French lads don't get injured or turn out to be lightweight couldn't-give-a-fuck types, eh?

You know things are bad when you're relying on the French. :razz:

:lol: They don't like it up 'em. We're allezing to 'ell in a 'andcart, oui?

So when you get your pie shop up and running and one of your servers repeatedly tells the customers what a tosser you are and how you havent got a clue what you are doing......

Aha - but it won't matter because your pie shop will be out of business in 5 minutes if it's run anything like Newcastle United.

People aren't so blindly loyal about their pies; can't replace the beef with horse offal and expect people to keep queuing up to buy.

:lol: How do you know they'd be female? SEXIST BASTARD!!!!!

I am looking at the facts. Those that want to ignore them and run around with their arms in the air are free to do so.

Facts are facts regardless whether they suit your argument or not.

The only pertinent and undeniable fact is that the club have transfer listed the player of last season. Make of that what any person with sense would.

If you then put that in the context of other movements it's even more condemning.

In January the club sold their leading scorer who was contracted to the club for 5 years. In June the club sold their leading scorer and captain who was contracted to the club for 2 years.

Carrol sale: Majority on here said to ggod a deal to turn down.

Nolan Contract: Most on here said he wasnt worth a 4 year deal.

Barton: Turns down January contract and spends six months slagging off employers.

I dont recall any of them really slagging off the board until contract situations didnt suit them.

Whats nolans big revelation? About his contract not how the club was run behind the scenes.

What will Bartons revelation be? It will be relating to his contract.

I dont think Ashleys a great owner and he's certainly not the sort of owner I would want. Its also true that Llambias seems to be an abhorrent slime ball, but none of that means Im going to wear blinkers for every decision that happens at NUFC.

1 week, 2.... a month.......til her contract finishes in a years time?

Well putting myself in the position of Mike Ashley, I would acknowledge that she, let's call her Joanne, was the best pie salesperson in the company even though she had been telling customers, quite rightly, what a cunt I am. I would look to move her out and make sure that I had a replacement lined up. Furthermore I would make sure that I got the best possible deal for moving her on, but if that became difficult then I would let her go of course.

But, to continue the fucked up analogy, if I was a twat and all my customers knew it I would, in pie reality, expect to lose my customers to Nontwat Pies down the road. But pie eaters aren't like that, once they've chosen their brand of pie they tend to stick with it for life, and I know this. So I can sack mouthy Joanne in the safe knowledge that the mugs who buy my pies will almost all come back tomorrow, even though they know I'm a fat, arrogant pie spunking tosser because they are unable to switch to a different type of pie even though they know they are eating my rancid manfat in every bite. Also my pie shop happens to be in the flight path of Heathrow and Gatwick so I can advertise my alcopop brand to the whole world for next to nothing, even if pie sales do dip, I can't lose.

I would hire another Joanne, she may or may not be as good as mouthy Joanne but who gives a fuck because the moronic lifelong pie eaters will come back ad nauseum.

What is really great is some of my lifelong pie eaters are so mad with the pies they will defend my sacking of Joanne, my spunking in the pies and my generally being a tosser because they could not actually face up to the fact they should give up pies, the fat bastards.

From the Sun so Im sure it will not be true :razz:

We can reveal Barton initially refused to play in that game after being told he would not be captain.

Following a furious row with Pardew, he was finally ordered to take part.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...oey-Barton.html

It's not like the club would lie is it? Or fail to provide any context whatsoever?

1 week, 2.... a month.......til her contract finishes in a years time?

Well putting myself in the position of Mike Ashley, I would acknowledge that she, let's call her Joanne, was the best pie salesperson in the company even though she had been telling customers, quite rightly, what a cunt I am. I would look to move her out and make sure that I had a replacement lined up. Furthermore I would make sure that I got the best possible deal for moving her on, but if that became difficult then I would let her go of course.

But, to continue the fucked up analogy, if I was a twat and all my customers knew it I would, in pie reality, expect to lose my customers to Nontwat Pies down the road. But pie eaters aren't like that, once they've chosen their brand of pie they tend to stick with it for life, and I know this. So I can sack mouthy Joanne in the safe knowledge that the mugs who buy my pies will almost all come back tomorrow, even though they know I'm a fat, arrogant pie spunking tosser because they are unable to switch to a different type of pie even though they know they are eating my rancid manfat in every bite. Also my pie shop happens to be in the flight path of Heathrow and Gatwick so I can advertise my alcopop brand to the whole world for next to nothing, even if pie sales do dip, I can't lose.

I would hire another Joanne, she may or may not be as good as mouthy Joanne but who gives a fuck because the moronic lifelong pie eaters will come back ad nauseum.

What is really great is some of my lifelong pie eaters are so mad with the pies they will defend my sacking of Joanne, my spunking in the pies and my generally being a tosser because they could not actually face up to the fact they should give up pies, the fat bastards.

:razz: At least the price of pies isn't going up

Edit: Although you will use cheaper and inferior ingredients and a cheaper cooking process, so you make more money. Still the stupid pie eaters probably won't notice, and if they do, they'll believe it's all the fault of the previous fat bastard who ran the shop anyway.

Edited by Kitman

With the caveat that the money would be reinvested into the team.

It's a little know fact, but when a player is contracted for 2 more years it means they are obligated to play for another 2 years.

Barton: Turns down January contract and spends six months slagging off employers.

Turns down January contract when he has concerns regarding the direction of the club. When his concerns are found to be well warranted and he calls the owners out on it, instead of responding appropriately they offer him up for free because it's easier to do.

I dont recall any of them really slagging off the board until contract situations didnt suit them.

They've got no reason to be dealing with the board until their contracts need to be reviewed, at which time, time and time again they become disillusioned with the lies and deceit.

I dont think Ashleys a great owner and he's certainly not the sort of owner I would want. Its also true that Llambias seems to be an abhorrent slime ball, but none of that means Im going to wear blinkers for every decision that happens at NUFC.

That was a joke right?

What the pro-Ashley support is gonna roll out is that Jose and Joey were wrong to slag off their employers who give them tens of thousands of pounds each week.

And they'd be right to a certain extent.

What they are ignoring though is the reason why such anger was spouted in the first place.

CT, do you think Lambias is doing a good job? Do you think the club is on the right track? Do you think that the Club is securing itself financially by bringing morale to shockingly low levels? If you say 'Yes' to any of the above, please state why.

Is you ask me to show why I think the club is being run shockingly, then I point to the fact that we were relegated, that we sold Carroll, then Nolan, now Jose and we're giving Barton away for a free. And what's more ... we're not bring in replacements for them ... people who know how to lead ... people that will keep the squad together when the shit hits the fan.

(Edit: I also point to the arguements that OZToon writes above.)

For a long time, I could see where Ashley was coming from (financially-wise) ... but if he thinks he's doing the club a favour (and you do to) then MA ain't no angel (and neither is DL) ... the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Edited by dbsweeney

With the caveat that the money would be reinvested into the team.

It's a little know fact, but when a player is contracted for 2 more years it means they are obligated to play for another 2 years.

Turns down January contract when he has concerns regarding the direction of the club. When his concerns are found to be well warranted and he calls the owners out on it, instead of responding appropriately they offer him up for free because it's easier to do.

They've got no reason to be dealing with the board until their contracts need to be reviewed, at which time, time and time again they become disillusioned with the lies and deceit.

That was a joke right?

Undone again eh CT? It must be terrible to continously have your posts ripped apart so succinctly. :lol:

Avoided this because I knew CT's predictable contrary position would wind me up.

Glad others got here first as I'd have just verbally abused the tedious cunt

1 week, 2.... a month.......til her contract finishes in a years time? :lol:

What the pro-Ashley support is gonna roll out is that Jose and Joey were wrong to slag off their employers who give them tens of thousands of pounds each week.

And they'd be right to a certain extent.

What they are ignoring though is the reason why such anger was spouted in the first place.

First of all, its too easy and simplistic just to link different things together and say "Thats Ashley shitting on us again". It is more sensible to look at each situation as it happens in the singular without all the hysteria.

Enrique has wanted to be away since last season because he wants to play CL football. Thats not really any ones fault (other than Freddies) and if the lad gets an offer from a "bigger club" then good luck to him. The bottom line is that no one has come in for him and he's frustrated. The club have tried to get him to sign a new contract and he has kept putting them off, all the time hoping for his dream move.

Barton in his own words agreed a contract in January then renaged on it. Since then he has went on a spree of slagging the club off either via twitter or talk in. Its fairly well documented what happened yesterday that led to his twitter rant and free transfer listing.

This guy who is now slagging off the board is the same one at Christmas who was saying how great they had been with him during and after his prison spell and in particular what a big help Llambias had been.

He still wanted to joing in May when Willy McKay came to St James but by then they had obviously decided enough was enough.

Whether you were pro ashley, anti ashley or somewhere in between, you should be able to see through a lot of this crap. Its money, money money.

CT, do you think Lambias is doing a good job? No --- Slimeball

Do you think the club is on the right track? I preferred the track when we had money to burn but its probably on the right track given our circumstances. Defers to Chez

Do you think that the Club is securing itself financially by bringing morale to shockingly low levels? I would have preferred the club to have kept Barton, Nolan and Carrol and added to the squad, BUT, I dont have to balance the books and run the business.

Im sure the admins on here would love a super duper forum with great mobile add ons, bells and whistles, bigger databases etc but it all costs money and if the fans, us, still turn up and post......why change?

If you say 'Yes' to any of the above, please state why.

Is you ask me to show why I think the club is being run shockingly, then I point to the fact that we were relegated, that we sold Carroll, then Nolan, now Jose and we're giving Barton away for a free. And what's more ... we're not bring in replacements for them ... people who know how to lead ... people that will keep the squad together when the shit hits the fan.

(Edit: I also point to the arguements that OZToon writes above.)

For a long time, I could see where Ashley was coming from (financially-wise) ... but if he thinks he's doing the club a favour (and you do to) then MA ain't no angel (and neither is DL) ... the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I think Ashley had to get the finances right and the I have said many times that the biggest problem at the club is Llambias. If the day to day "big boss" was a keegan / robson man manager who could go down the training ground, put an arm round Barton and sort things out, life would be a lot easier.

That doesnt mean I am simply going to ignore other contributing factors. Its much better with the blinkers off.

(I would also add that the 60 or 70 regular members on here are particularly pro ashley. Have a look on places like Twitter or NO and you will see that its a much more even split on these sort of issues. Its also quite interesting to see some regular posters on here making some very legitimate anti Barton posts elsewhere tonight. Couldnt imagine why they wouldnt post the same views here. :razz: )

(I would also add that the 60 or 70 regular members on here are particularly pro ashley. Have a look on places like Twitter or NO and you will see that its a much more even split on these sort of issues. Its also quite interesting to see some regular posters on here making some very legitimate anti Barton posts elsewhere tonight. Couldnt imagine why they wouldnt post the same views here. :lol: )

I would also add that the 60 or 70 regular members on here are particularly pro ashley.

:razz: There's some sort of genius at work here. I can't quite work out what it is, but I know I'm not worthy.

Why are people incapable of ignoring this fat fucking arsehole from Boldon? You've given him another night of the attention he craves, and I don't doubt he'll be back today for more of the same. I bet he went to bed last night and lay next to his sleeping wife, silently tearing the head off it in celebration of how clever he's been in winding everyone up tonight.

Just. Fucking. Ignore. Him.

Edited by Gemmill

So the bottom line from Willie McKay is that Joey was pissed off yesterday because they chose someone else (assume Cabaye) to be the main corner / free kick taker.

FFS

Is the bigger point he made not that Barton wasnt offered a contract and he wanted to stay?....

Barton was offered a contract at Christmas and turned it down.

True-ish. Talks had stalled. Then there were to be no more talks. The contract that was offered in December/January was withdrawn in May and he was going to be allowed to leave at the end of his present contract. No compromise solution offered. No "final offer"talks , just nothing. So when he started abusing the club via twitter he was angling for a convenient move this season rather than next. But the withdrawl of the contract offer sent him a message dont you think? Of course Barton being Barton he couldnt keep his mouth shut, more by his own and McKay's devious design if you ask me. I'm certainly not a huge Barton fan, for varoious reasons. But he's the sort of player we needed to keep just to keep treading water.

I was thinking that he wouldnt start the season in the first team v Arsenal anyway..I think 2 goals in pre season wouldve seen Vuckic starting in place of him. But that wouldve been just another slap in the face for him, another nail in his coffin, another message saying "NOT WANTED". Before he started (fuckin stupidly if he truly wanted to stay) slating the club via twitter he'd got that message loud and clear. So if you ask me he and his agent engineered this but only after being forced into by a club who are showing, yet again, they know the price of everything but the value of nothing.

I know these things get lost in the haze of anger.....but the chain of events were as follows iirc.

3 year contract offered --- declined by Barton

Barton then slags board off on twitter and at talk ins around march / april.

NUFC in May then decide no contract will be offered

Barton takes to twitter again

Relatively quiet summer when we all hoped he had his head down and would again perform next season and possible then get a contract.

Leeds: Told not taking free kicks and corners leeds to words with Pardew, rant at other players followed by rant on twitter.

Club tell him he can leave.

Fantastic season last year and they probably should have given him the 4 year deal he was demanding back in January. But understandable at the time given his first few years here that they might have thought 3 years a reasonable offer.

Best player imo last year and a real shame its come to this but no employer is going to let an employee slag them off for the next year.

Sad times at NUFC.

Tell you what CT, why dont you try to be a bit more cloyingly patronising in your replies?!

Am not sure when Barton opened his twitter account but it would be interesting to see when he did start abusing the club.. I thought he didnt start doing it till the door had been slammed shut in his face in May?....

Sorry if I'm repeating what others have said but the mackems are, to a man, absolutely delighted about this. That should tell you all you need to know.