Daily Mail: David Bentley to sign

Tooj

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Get krankar in while we're at it.

Ya, give us Krancjar instead... however u spell it..

Ya

Bentley? If he cant get in the England team I suppose he could sign for Newcastle. The guys that shit he cant get in a shit England team. Hes on his way to Newcastle now in a helicopter as we speak. Big ash went the bank.

He was great at Blackburn tbf. However he got all big headed, spat his dummy out and demanded to go to a 'big' club. One thing is for sure, if he could recapture that form, he'd walk into the current Liverpool (and obviously Blackburn) starting XI.

he'd walk into the current Liverpool (and obviously Blackburn) starting XI.

If he cant get in the England team he cant play for Liverpool. It pisses me of he did sign for Liverpool he would walk into the England team dont you think?

I know the England team is crap right now, but he's still a far better winger than Dirk Kuyt, who is a hard worker, but a bit crap.

hum whos bentley play for is it blackburn or something if hes good we will have em though his wages might be a bit much

This place has gotten worse since Tom had his Licence to Ban revoked.

He's playing for Spurs' reserves. Used to play for Blackburn, but he started thinking he was bigger than the team because he was getting mentioned with regards to the England team and 'deserved' to play for a 'big' club (see clip below).

At this time, Blackburn were finishing around 6th, and a few points off CL places, often ahead of Spurs.

hum whos bentley play for is it blackburn or something if hes good we will have em though his wages might be a bit much

This place has gotten worse since Tom had his Licence to Ban revoked.

Agreed, but he was truly power mad tbf.

yeah i no what you mean i mean he could be in talks with birmingham and then not agree terms or something and then he could be in talks with us you never know whats going to happen this is football its a funny old game and ones things for sure you can expect surprises around the corner thats why im saying never say never because you just dont know for sure maybe he will sign and maybe he wont but at the end of the day hes still david bentley hum who does he play for again is it blackburn i dont know fucks me off sometimes when you dont know who is playing for what everything seems topsy turvy to me