The January Transfer Window 2011

Christmas Tree

Liverpool planning on putting forward an £8m bid for Routledge? I'd buy that for a dollar!

8Million!!! WTF I'd take that. When Ben Arfa is back he wont get in the team.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool planning on putting forward an £8m bid for Routledge? I'd buy that for a dollar!

8Million!!! WTF I'd take that. When Ben Arfa is back he wont get in the team.

Hey what? Surely not. That's a fucking ludicrous price

8 million for Routledge.. they're having a laugh.

I like Wayne, but at that price (or even half of it?) he'd be sold in a heartbeat.

Pardew hoping to bring in another player before the Stevenage game.

come on then lad....meat on the bones

Just something I heard from Twitter. Will see what else I can find out :huff:

Pardew hoping to bring in another player before the Stevenage game.

come on then lad....meat on the bones

Just something I heard from Twitter. Will see what else I can find out :huff:

It's on the back page of the journal in his aftermatch comments last night. Saying along the lines of 'We're short of bodies and looking to strengthen ahead of the weekend'

Here's the interview where Pardew reckons we may have someone in by the weekend;

"We've made a few enquiries, and are talking to one particular club trying to get a deal done before the weekend," Pardew told the Gazette. "It think that'll be quite important now."

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/Pardew-...sfer.6681947.jp

When asked on Skysports if Bentley was the type of player he was looking for he said. It was a well worded question and Bentleys is the type of player we wanted with his crossing ability

Fresh from Wednesday night's 5-0 thrashing of West Ham United, Pardew then hinted that he is also hoping to recruit from his former club. "I want a player, our board wants a player but that doesn't mean the other club wants to sell," he said.

"In some ways you don't know if the result yesterday was a good thing or a bad thing. There's a sort of clue thrown in there."

From the guardian.

Fresh from Wednesday night's 5-0 thrashing of West Ham United, Pardew then hinted that he is also hoping to recruit from his former club. "I want a player, our board wants a player but that doesn't mean the other club wants to sell," he said.

"In some ways you don't know if the result yesterday was a good thing or a bad thing. There's a sort of clue thrown in there."

From the guardian.

Couldn't that be less about signing a player from West Ham and more about the fact we looked like we have strength in depth and therefore don't need another player?