Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ Bent handing in a transfer request because Villa have made an £18m bid for him ;)

Rising to £24m. I think Ellis Short will be laughing all the way to the bank tbf. Bent hasn't been the same player he was last season, something has clearly gone on behind the scenes, maybe he's gutted he's not the top man anymore? No one knows I guess.

With that money we can reshape the midfield and bring in a replacement, the Bent money could be a great chance for us to progress.

Also with Muntari and Sessegnon on the verge of signing, I'm not that bothered. At the end of the day no player is bigger than a club.

Lol @ Bent handing in a transfer request because Villa have made an £18m bid for him ;)

Rising to £24m. I think Ellis Short will be laughing all the way to the bank tbf. Bent hasn't been the same player he was last season, something has clearly gone on behind the scenes,

I mean what could it possibly be? His mothers racially abused by you lot hmmmmm I cant think what could possibly have tipped it for him like.

Anyone see North East Tonight just before? Fucking class. They were showing footage of these tramps leaving the ground early and interviewing them "Eeeeey it was just awuh-ful" etc. They interviewed this acne ridden mong who looks like he lives in a hole in the skirting board: "Just terrible. Reyyylleyy bad."

Then the mackems equalised and the report goes "Some Black Cats fans made a u-turn" and it shows the clowns running back into the ground. Next thing you know this spotty freak is back on your screen, fucked and out of breath from running back into the ground. His verdict this time "Brilleyyyant!". ;) Fucking halfwit.

Any clips?

Rising to £24m. I think Ellis Short will be laughing all the way to the bank tbf. Bent hasn't been the same player he was last season, something has clearly gone on behind the scenes,

I mean what could it possibly be? His mothers racially abused by you lot hmmmmm I cant think what could possibly have tipped it for him like.

Could be anything mate, England chances? Closer to home/friends? Money, even?

He wanted to leave the club in the summer according to some sources.

We'll probably never find out. Still a strange move, completely out of the blue.

:icon_lol: There's a rumour it's only £6m up front in all.

This kid must be special needs. He reckons he's late 20's but I hope for his sake he's lying

Leave him alone man, you follow him round like a bad smell.

Hesa fucking growin mann and its not dat hard to type lyke a normal human beein rather tan sum inbred from scumberland is it really now and as for his crak its fuckin shite like sayin stuff like if we won we wud have got 3 points but we drawed so we got 1 point and dems all scumberland scummers from scumberland

Lets not lump JamesD in with the racist crowd like, seems like a canny lad in all seriousness.

:D:icon_lol:

And that £6m upfront rumour was started by David Craig, enough said!

Fair one ;) , still not the best time to lose him.

18m is a crazy figure for him in my opinion. The fact that Villa are offering it tells you how much shite they reckon they're in at the minute.

Sunderland should definitely cash in, has been poor of late and doesn't go together with Gyan well at all. Gyan doesn't seem to be very good either, like a shittier version of Obafemi Martins in that physically he should be very good but has attitude problems and looks much much older than he supposedly is.

Lets not lump JamesD in with the racist crowd like, seems like a canny lad in all seriousness.

:icon_lol:;)

Leave David Craig alone hes alreet, 7 days was lyrical genius.

:D;)

Just having it right. Club allegiances to one side you talk sense so I don't imagine you racially abuse middle aged women.

Preferred your old ava mind. :icon_lol:

Gyan doesn't seem to be very good either, like a shittier version of Obafemi Martins in that physically he should be very good but has attitude problems and looks much much older than he supposedly is.

Aye you wouldn't think he's only 38

:D;)

Leave David Craig alone hes alreet, 7 days was lyrical genius.

:icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Exactly what I said at dinner time on this thread. Sunderland is a racist shithole like Burnley and Stoke full of racists. Racist against Muslims, Blacks and anyone not White British, that's the real reason Bent wants to go. His mother being subjected to sick racist comments for the crime of being black. Wearside the cosmopolitan beacon of the North East eh?

Exactly what I said at dinner time on this thread. Sunderland is a racist shithole like Burnley and Stoke full of racists. Racist against Muslims, Blacks and anyone not White British, that's the real reason Bent wants to go. His mother being subjected to sick racist comments for the crime of being black. Wearside the cosmopolitan beacon of the North East eh?

Will just have to wait for his autobiography I suppose. Then again..

Will just have to wait for his autobiography I suppose. Then again..

Honestly LM and Toonpack would seem like racial equality workers compared to most mackems, I'm telling you that now.

Good youtube for the masses to enjoy I couldn't see this from a proper angle I was over the other side.

Kicks off about 2:20 although I must say chucking chairs is a mugs trick, if you want a row have one, but indescriminately chucking chairs, do one.