Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

The mackem bitch makes no mention of the kid invading the pitch to push harper over but bangs on about the magpie's wings being clipped!?! At least she accepts Sunderland were shit and lucky to get a point.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/ja...-premier-league

Because she'd be forced to write " Harper Floored by Six Knuckle Sandwich"?

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting hyem there now after a drop of extra curricular activity on the pop afterwards.

Fuck the 4-1, 5-1 etc. Today was the day which proved they'll never ever amount to us. Anyone who says the atmosphere was electric's talking wet. They tried a few chants early doors then it was only us singing, not being biased, it's the truth. They then fucked off with 10 minutes to gan. Small minded, bitter shitehawks.

People were hoying seats but they were also ripping them out on their side. It was well after the game when they should've fucked off back to oblivion.

Btw, Collocini had his best game in black and white. Absolutely class. He played like an old sweeper. Done his CB job and Tiotes mopping up. Unbelievable. Man of the Match. Enrique was top class again.

They're fucking shite. How they're lingering top 6 I'll never know. Worst midfield in the league by a long way. Name worse?

Disappointing to concede so late but we took all plaudits from that game. We expected them to take the game to us, they never did then it was comfortable for us tbh. Nobody had a poor game. Even Best who was quiet done plenty running and found himself in a lot of space, just lacking that killer instinct.

After all that it really begs the question; Who the fuck are Sunlun?

Well we didn't win. Bit of a downer when they spawned that goal at the end.

But you know for a fact that this result wouldn't have satisfied them when the exhiliriation of relief has died down.

4 points, 6 goals and ZERO defeats, plus playing the fuckers off the park TWICE means I ain't crying about this result. Now I can stop thinking about them and concentrate on more important things.

Onward!

Just getting hyem there now after a drop of extra curricular activity on the pop afterwards.

Fuck the 4-1, 5-1 etc. Today was the day which proved they'll never ever amount to us. Anyone who says the atmosphere was electric's talking wet. They tried a few chants early doors then it was only us singing, not being biased, it's the truth. They then fucked off with 10 minutes to gan. Small minded, bitter shitehawks.

People were hoying seats but they were also ripping them out on their side. It was well after the game when they should've fucked off back to oblivion.

Btw, Collocini had his best game in black and white. Absolutely class. He played like an old sweeper. Done his CB job and Tiotes mopping up. Unbelievable. Man of the Match. Enrique was top class again.

They're fucking shite. How they're lingering top 6 I'll never know. Worst midfield in the league by a long way. Name worse?

Disappointing to concede so late but we took all plaudits from that game. We expected them to take the game to us, they never did then it was comfortable for us tbh. Nobody had a poor game. Even Best who was quiet done plenty running and found himself in a lot of space, just lacking that killer instinct.

After all that it really begs the question; Who the fuck are Sunlun?

:icon_lol::lol:

hahahahaha

change my username

Is that because your fans got done in the ground at the end and Harper got florred by a kid??

hahahahaha

Yeah, we're all crying ourselves to sleep about that. Massively overshadowed the second time in a season we've played you off the park.

hahahahaha

change my username

Is that because your fans got done in the ground at the end and Harper got florred by a kid??

hahahahaha

Kicked all ower the shop for two decades and not a lot has changed. :lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Im just worried about this lads obsession with kids - bordering on un-healthy if you ask me.

I'd recommend reporting him to their local authorities like but knowing the unwashed the coppers would just round em up and join in themselves

hahahahaha

change my username

hahahahaha

:lol:

I know you don't have schools in Sunderland but come on!

hahahahaha

change my username

hahahahaha

You cling to that, mate. Cling to it with all your might.

im clingin marra... clingin lyk fuck

Like a shepherd with Velcro gloves.

hahahahaha

change my username

hahahahaha

You cling to that, mate. Cling to it with all your might.

im clingin marra... clingin lyk fuck

Wahey!!!! :lol:

hahahahaha

change my username

hahahahaha

ya nar what i ment... iv been on the drink all day mann

Us too you daft cunt. :icon_lol:

hahahahaha

change my username

hahahahaha

Bollocks, who let you at the bleach again?

hahahahaha

change my username

hahahahaha

Google Translate says;

"As a 15 yr old father of six, a basic education was not my priority.Today I blame my illiteracy on licking empty cider bottles in celebration of the greatest day of my life ."