Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

To think we were within a minute-and-a-half of sending Sunlun into meltdown and, possibly, Mrs Doubtfire the sack. Hmmm, I can't decide if them getting a point was actually a good thing :D To think they have spent so much money (£10m on a goalie, £15m on Bent, £15m on Gyan etc) and are not in any way making people sit up and take notice of them must be worrying for the daft fucker who is bankrolling them.

Why on earth would we do that? ;)

We never showed up again yesterday, played hoofball for the 2nd time this season. An embarrassment. We keep on crumbling against you, although it seems we struggle against the physical teams this season, when Birmingham threw on Zigic at the start of the season we couldn't handle him, they scored 2 really simple, scrappy goals from crosses/corners. Seems like we didn't learn our lesson(s).

We didn't deserve a draw but we snatched it and it reduced our blushes. Thank god. :icon_lol:

Glad the derbies are out of the way now, back to concentrating on our top 8 push. The part time fans can also disappear now, embarrassing to hear their views.

FYP

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To think we were within a minute-and-a-half of sending Sunlun into meltdown and, possibly, Mrs Doubtfire the sack. Hmmm, I can't decide if them getting a point was actually a good thing :D To think they have spent so much money (£10m on a goalie, £15m on Bent, £15m on Gyan etc) and are not in any way making people sit up and take notice of them must be worrying for the daft fucker who is bankrolling them.

We never showed up again yesterday, played hoofball for the 2nd time this season. An embarrassment. We keep on crumbling against you, although it seems we struggle against the physical teams this season, when Birmingham threw on Zigic at the start of the season we couldn't handle him, they scored 2 really simple, scrappy goals from crosses/corners. Seems like we didn't learn our lesson(s).

We didn't deserve a draw but we snatched it and it reduced our blushes. Thank god. :icon_lol:

Glad the derbies are out of the way now, back to concentrating on our top 8 push. The part time fans can also disappear now, embarrassing to hear their views.

FYP

I'm not going to disagree with you.

We need to learn from these 2 games, there was no passion or desire in any player on that pitch for us. Worrying that we didn't turn up.

We didn't deserve a draw but we snatched it and it saved our blushes. Thank god. :icon_lol:

No way are you top 8 team though. You'll finish in the bottom half. Bruce isn't a good manager either, your slide starts now.

We didn't deserve a draw but we snatched it and it saved our blushes. Thank god. :icon_lol:

No way are you top 8 team though. You'll finish in the bottom half. Bruce isn't a good manager either, your slide starts now.

He's doing an excellent job. If we sign Muntari and Sessegnon in the next week or so I'm more than confident of a top half finish. Who exactly is going to take our place in the top 10? Stoke? Blackburn?

I'd be very surprised if they don't finish top half but then again, they should with the money they've spent. I don't think he's a very good manager though. Neither is Pardew like ;)

He's doing an excellent job. If we sign Muntari and Sessegnon in the next week or so I'm more than confident of a top half finish. Who exactly is going to take our place in the top 10? Stoke? Blackburn?

Aye, probably. I'm just going from my experience - you're the worst team we have played home and away. Why do you think signing African internationals to the Noth East, in exchange for a proven goal scorer, is the answer to your problems?

Aye, probably. I'm just going from my experience - you're the worst team we have played home and away. Why do you think signing African internationals to the Noth East, in exchange for a proven goal scorer, is the answer to your problems?

Well, they tried the Irish model and it failed.

To base us on 2 derby games is a bit naive. If we don't finish top 10 this season I'll eat my hat.

And is Gyan not a proven goalscorer? His record at club and international level, playing upfront is 1 in 2.

Plus we haven't even sold Bent to replace him yet. What's your point?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Before that, 2 mackems were sent off when we beat them 3-1 on New Years Day in 1985 ??? Can't remember the names, 1 of them was a black lad, centre half, good player....

Was Kevin Ball ever sent off ?

I can't remember the last NFC player sent off against the mackems.....

Gary Bennett and Howard Gayle. Meltdown.

Hardyman. Meltdown.

Bramble. Meltdown.

I've tweeted Lee Ryder to see if he knows, but I might as well have tweeted CT about it than him.

I think Lee signed up to here as DEADMAN didnt he?

;) I know he's new to the job, but he writes like an over excited schoolkid. We could be playing Barnet in front of 15000 in the league cup and he'd still mention the Newcastle support. Would be interesting to test his knowledge face to face to be honest, not as good as half this board is my guess.

To think we were within a minute-and-a-half of sending Sunlun into meltdown and, possibly, Mrs Doubtfire the sack. Hmmm, I can't decide if them getting a point was actually a good thing :icon_lol: To think they have spent so much money (£10m on a goalie, £15m on Bent, £15m on Gyan etc) and are not in any way making people sit up and take notice of them must be worrying for the daft fucker who is bankrolling them.

Why on earth would we do that? :icon_lol:

We didn't deserve a draw but we snatched it and it reduced our blushes. Thank god. :D

FYP

I'm not going to disagree with you.

We need to learn from these 2 games, there was no passion or desire in any player on that pitch for us. Worrying that we didn't turn up.

Maybe it's because after the kick off roar and red and white cards, the fans realised they were shit and totally piped down until the 94th minute, when they proceeded to make utter plebs of themselves with a mini pitch invastion.

No wonder Bent wants to go ;)

Maybe it's because after the kick off roar and red and white cards, the fans realised they were shit and totally piped down until the 94th minute, when they proceeded to make utter plebs of themselves with a mini pitch invastion.

No wonder Bent wants to go ;)

The atmosphere from both sets of fans was canny shit tbf, the game didn't help like, flat as a fart. Webb was partly to blame for that (apart from the players of course), the second half was constantly stop starting for the most gentle of tackles or pushes. Frustrating.

Anyone see North East Tonight just before? Fucking class. They were showing footage of these tramps leaving the ground early and interviewing them "Eeeeey it was just awuh-ful" etc. They interviewed this acne ridden mong who looks like he lives in a hole in the skirting board: "Just terrible. Reyyylleyy bad."

Then the mackems equalised and the report goes "Some Black Cats fans made a u-turn" and it shows the clowns running back into the ground. Next thing you know this spotty freak is back on your screen, fucked and out of breath from running back into the ground. His verdict this time "Brilleyyyant!". ;) Fucking halfwit.

4 points from them isn't a disappointment looking at the bigger picture. I'll be going into work later on tonight doing the chicken dance still, the pain of Bent leaving will make getting a bite easier too.

Anyone see North East Tonight just before? Fucking class. They were showing footage of these tramps leaving the ground early and interviewing them "Eeeeey it was just awuh-ful" etc. They interviewed this acne ridden mong who looks like he lives in a hole in the skirting board: "Just terrible. Reyyylleyy bad."

Then the mackems equalised and the report goes "Some Black Cats fans made a u-turn" and it shows the clowns running back into the ground. Next thing you know this spotty freak is back on your screen, fucked and out of breath from running back into the ground. His verdict this time "Brilleyyyant!". ;) Fucking halfwit.

Aye I caught that in all looked like something out of deliverance the huckle, they're always good for a laugh :icon_lol:

We were debating when the last toon player to be sent off in a derby was, and not one of us could remember one.

1990 play off ?

Paul hardman [something like that] when he kicked Burridge in the head after saving the penalty - not sure ?

Hardyman didn't play for us, LM. ;)

Did he get sent off for that? I didn't think he did.

We were debating when the last toon player to be sent off in a derby was, and not one of us could remember one.

1990 play off ?

Paul hardman [something like that] when he kicked Burridge in the head after saving the penalty - not sure ?

Hardyman didn't play for us, LM. ;)

Did he get sent off for that? I didn't think he did.

Definitely sent off, he kicked Budgie in the nappa man.

Still no reply from Lee re toon players ever being sent off in a derby, I've telt him to ask Gibson but the baald cunts ignoring me up to now.