Liverpool bid £35 million+ for Carroll

DesperateDannyB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll didn't look gutted when he arrived at Liverpool if that pic is anything to go by. Players will always vote with their feet if the club won't match their ambition with cash and signings and who can blame them. Kissing the badge isn't as attractive as kissing a whopper contract.

I have to agree with Stevie, £35million + add ons is mad to turn down. It's a good thing that we haven't bought(wasted) anyone in a panic. Hopefully it will be reinvested in the summer and we will have a strong team overall.

Edited by Flair

Last season?

That's right.

Man what a depressing day this has turned out to be. Cannot believe we had no replacement lined up, I mean its not as if there wasn't interest in Carroll. Complete and utter joke.

I have to agree with Stevie, £35million + add ons is mad to turn down. It's a good thing that we bought(wasted) anyone in a panic. Hopefully it will be reinvested in the summer and we will have a strong team overall.

Cloud cuckoo land if you believe that.

Same, going to have to just give up now. I just hope I don't wake up tomorrow to find out we've gone and signed insomnia or some other piece of overpriced bowel movement of ashley's. That would just rub our noses in it.

I have to agree with Stevie, £35million + add ons is mad to turn down. It's a good thing that we bought(wasted) anyone in a panic. Hopefully it will be reinvested in the summer and we will have a strong team overall.

Cloud cuckoo land if you believe that.

Especially as we may well get relegated before then.