Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

How on earth are we going to score now?? Our whole attack is predicated on a big CF through the air. Andy Carrol was the best thing that ever happened to Joey Barton. What now?

I don't believe the board one bit. They could have denied AC's transfer request until the summer window. They would have had more time to scout prospective replacements better and not waste that money on desperate buys. If they buy/loan anyone at all. :jesuswept:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why fucking Liverpool? Man U or Chelsea I could understand but fucking Liverpool ffs. It's not much of a step up.

This is what I was thinking, just down to money tbh. We only had him on 30k he'll probably get somewhere in the region of 80k a week from them.

Still struggling to get my head around this piece of business.

35 Mill is a big number, but not to a man of Ashleys wealth whose business is booming following the slump.

You have a good solid team and then add the likes of Tiote and Ben Arfa. You sort contracts out and everything is starting to look good.

Why risk it all for 20-30 million (allowing for some of it to be used for a shit replacement).

Why make your manager look a clueless tit.

Why when the 3 year season tickets are ending, piss off the wobblers.

Simply cant get my head round it.

#Carroll wanted to stay at #NUFC. Handed in request after leaked they would sell him for £35m. Worth remembering before making JUDAS banners.

:jesuswept:

I shall give him a jolly good round of applause when Liverpool visit then.

35 Mill is a big number, but not to a man of Ashleys wealth whose business is booming following the slump.

You have a good solid team and then add the likes of Tiote and Ben Arfa. You sort contracts out and everything is starting to look good.

Why risk it all for 20-30 million (allowing for some of it to be used for a shit replacement).

Its an odd one, but when MA told Pardoo he wasnt for sale, could he have seen a stupid offer of £35m

SURLEY MA will be give Pardoo a wedge of it?

#Carroll wanted to stay at #NUFC. Handed in request after leaked they would sell him for £35m. Worth remembering before making JUDAS banners.

:jesuswept:

I shall give him a jolly good round of applause when Liverpool visit then.

:suicide:

"bravo"

I'll still respect AC until the time it's categorically stated the lead-up to his transfer request.

Golden handshakes aal 'round I reckon.

This fucking stinks, I can't see any positives at all. A cheque isn't going to score us goals and bring us local pride to our domain.

Who we got left that we can relate to bar Barton and Harper? No identity in our club and it's a disgrace. No Geordie playing in his first season in the prem with his boyhood club fucks off to Liverpool. It doesn't make sense, and it fucking stinks.

So he handed in a transfer request and lost 2-3 mill as someone mentioned earlier.....in a sulk?

So he handed in a transfer request and lost 2-3 mill as someone mentioned earlier.....in a sulk?

That's patently bollocks.

Sky Sports reporting we've completed the Ireland deal?

7:54

@SkySportsChrisB: Stephen Ireland has completed his loan move from Aston Villa to Newcastle. More on this story as we get it.

Edited by nufcboy

no ambition ?