Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

Not sure what our record has been like for deadline day deals over the years but I am already excited for tomorrow. Even though the nay-sayers will be around to temper the optimists, I bet theres still plenty of activity on Toontastic tomorrow afternoon and evening.

I'll be keeping my social diary free (apart from weight watchers), getting a few sherrys in and sitting back for what should be a real good old forum night. Regardless what NUFC do, the sheer amount of posters who will be online will make for an enjoyable night.

Expecting lots of good topics and a few old arguments kicking off. Would be nice if someone could take charge of the Belta Minge thread to keep the visual side of things interesting and a few more Stokoes are needed. Anyone who hasnt done one yet should download the free Gimp program as reccommended to me by Miami toon? or northersoultoon???. Its very good and easy to get the hang of.

Expecting at least Ireland confirmed and possibly Larsson.

Cant Wait :)

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what our record has been like for deadline day deals over the years but I am already excited for tomorrow. Even though the nay-sayers will be around to temper the optimists, I bet theres still plenty of activity on Toontastic tomorrow afternoon and evening.

I'll be keeping my social diary free (apart from weight watchers), getting a few sherrys in and sitting back for what should be a real good old forum night. Regardless what NUFC do, the sheer amount of posters who will be online will make for an enjoyable night.

Expecting lots of good topics and a few old arguments kicking off. Would be nice if someone could take charge of the Belta Minge thread to keep the visual side of things interesting and a few more Stokoes are needed. Anyone who hasnt done one yet should download the free Gimp program as reccommended to me by Miami toon? or northersoultoon???. Its very good and easy to get the hang of.

I can't wait either, i love transfer deadline day was thinking about pulling a sickie so i can sit and watch SSN all day. Don't see us bringing anyone in other than Irland, which i am quite happy with. Important players all tied down to new contracts, toon having a better than expected season roll on the summer for a clearout. Smith, Guthrie, R taylor, routledge, xsico and maybee Best.

I hate Deadline Day. An inevitable anti-climax dressed up by shouty Jim White.

I expect us to sign Ireland and possibly AN Other. As long as we don't sell any of our better players I'll be happyish.

Andy Burton's phone will be going mental as they ejaculate over a russian junior joining Torquay until the end of march et cetera et cetera. I think Ireland will sign and maybe a hidden striker we've heard nowt about.

Sibierski was the best transfer signing in the history of the january window. Fact.

Andy Burton's phone will be going mental as they ejaculate over a russian junior joining Torquay until the end of march et cetera et cetera. I think Ireland will sign and maybe a hidden striker we've heard nowt about.

Sibierski was the best transfer signing in the history of the january window. Fact.

:)

Quickly went from Le Sib :panic::) to Le Sib :icon_lol::razz:

Is that the January window that closes at the end of August?

He signed in August 2006...

Isn't it Burton who has had one of his fones shoved up his ass for sexist comments?

"Do you know what it's like being told to go shove a record up yer ass? I can't sell this shit. It would have been better if you'd given me nothing at all."

"Yeah, whatever."

:razz:

btw, I wont sleep tonight with the excitement of tdd! Then again, maybe I will. One of those comments is the truth.

I wonder what the TT thread was like when we signed Sib. Something tells me it would have been somewhat, erm, less than complimentary :)

a loan player and an average premiership player that Birmingham aren't exactly falling over themselves to keep. Oh dear, fuckin boogaloo. Is this your expectation of the 3rd biggest club in the country ?

a loan player and an average premiership player that Birmingham aren't exactly falling over themselves to keep. Oh dear, fuckin boogaloo. Is this your expectation of the 3rd biggest club in the country ?

Third biggest January spenders too, you borathon.

Sibs daughter didn't die of drug related problems. She killed herself, hanging I believe.

I remember as I recieved a text not long after saying;

Suicide is never the answer. Unless the question is 'what did Antoine Sibierskis daughter commit'

Third biggest January spenders too, you borathon.

January isnt over fucknuts.

I always enjoy transfer deadline day however this ones going to be a bit strange, NUST AGM is on early evening, now which fucknuts plans the AGM of a football Supporters Club on transfer deadline day? how many of our journalist members and supporters will be able to make it?

Beggars belief at times.