Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm - anyone considered that Pardew see's something in Ireland that we don't?

"He can create chances for others and score goals himself, and we think he can be a big factor for us in the second part of this season."..

Sell C(liverpool No9) and put Ireland up front??

Harry Redknapp mocking Newcastle board saying they invited the the transfer request and pretty much suggested theyve been touting him all along

Fuck the downie saggy faced cockney cunt. Wants to concentrate on his own fucking affairs.

Harry Redknapp mocking Newcastle board saying they invited the the transfer request and pretty much suggested theyve been touting him all along

He's only stating the obvious. I expect the plan was to repay Ashley's loan as soon as it looked like we might be doing enough to stay in the prem.

He's only stating the obvious. I expect the plan was to repay Ashley's loan as soon as it looked like we might be doing enough to stay in the prem.

He said:

"I've had a good laugh this afternoon watching stuff coming out of Newcastle about how they didn't want to sell him, how hard they've fought to keep him, they've pulled out all the stops, and he's handed in a transfer request but they've battled it all the way. My god. Every time they sell a player, one of these clubs, they make the player put in a transfer request to make it look like they didn't want to sell him."

He added "One of the fanniest fings I've ever seen".

Redknapp's said Crouch going nowhere too. As well as saying Mike Ashley is talking shite with the 'reluctantly accepted' bollocks.

I'm picturing Dekka and Ashley sniggering when the penned that one...

He said:

"I've had a good laugh this afternoon watching stuff coming out of Newcastle about how they didn't want to sell him, how hard they've fought to keep him, they've pulled out all the stops, and he's handed in a transfer request but they've battled it all the way. My god. Every time they sell a player, one of these clubs, they make the player put in a transfer request to make it look like they didn't want to sell him."

Fucking HATE that cunt

He said:

One of these clubs? Whatever can he mean?

Still struggling to get my head around this piece of business.

35 Mill is a big number, but not to a man of Ashleys wealth whose business is booming following the slump.

You have a good solid team and then add the likes of Tiote and Ben Arfa. You sort contracts out and everything is starting to look good.

Why risk it all for 20-30 million (allowing for some of it to be used for a shit replacement).

Why make your manager look a clueless tit.

Why when the 3 year season tickets are ending, piss off the wobblers.

Simply cant get my head round it.

Is it because he's a cunt?

He said:

the only word he seems to have missed was the word "small" between "these" and "clubs"

Fuck the downie saggy faced cockney cunt. Wants to concentrate on his own fucking affairs.

He is probably right though. I bet he got offered him weeks ago.

He said:

Fucking HATE that cunt

Sour grapes on Arry's part that he didn't get Carroll tbh

He said:

Fucking HATE that cunt

He's got our number though tbf.