well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ridiculous that Twitter doesn't have a way of reporting users.

Indeed particularly when you consider they banned the Big Sam simply for being 'funny'.

What's gone on here?

Fuck's sake Parky stay frosty man...

Just tell me I've got 3 min...

Big fat senstive soul signs up on here, starts loads of threads so get's the expected banter. Berb (I think, I apologise if not) jokingly calls him a cunt.

Big fat sensitive man cries and starts this leaving thread. Detective Stevie does a superb bit of digging and finds out this bloke is the wrongun he initially predicted.

Turns out the big fat sensitive man is actually a horrible twat who has no qualms racially abusing people (including our own players), slagging off women, sliming up to woman young enough to be his daughter etc etc..

He has cried off here now but is still being a bellend elsewhere.

That's as much as I have seen :lol:

What's gone on here?

Big fat senstive soul signs up on here, starts loads of threads so get's the expected banter. Berb (I think, I apologise if not) jokingly calls him a cunt.

Big fat sensitive man cries and starts this leaving thread. Detective Stevie does a superb bit of digging and finds out this bloke is the wrongun he initially predicted.

Turns out the big fat sensitive man is actually a horrible twat who has no qualms racially abusing people (including our own players), slagging off women, sliming up to woman young enough to be his daughter etc etc..

Cheers mate.

Really can't stand this type of fuckhead.

Well done Stevie. :icon_lol:

What's gone on here?

The only bit of the thread you missed was the 5 or 6 pages of ASM and Leazes going at it, Gemmill steaming in, loads of argie-bargie and everyone calling everyone a cunt. Then someone posted a picture of Paul Wyn and it all chilled out into people laughing at the fat lad.

Twitter's take on it.

Twitter does not pre-screen content and we do not remove potentially offensive content.

If there is something that you don’t agree with, or find insulting, it’s best to not look at it at all.

Ah, that's alright then.

so did fat sam leave rather than being banned?

Twitter's take on it.

Twitter does not pre-screen content and we do not remove potentially offensive content.

If there is something that you don't agree with, or find insulting, it's best to not look at it at all.

Ah, that's alright then.

They've got a strict policy against impersonation, and only the impersonated or someone acting legally on their behalf can make a claim against it.

http://support.twitter.com/groups/33-repor...sonation-policy

How can somebody be such a loser, surely something would click in your head saying "I'm a fucking loser?".

Have you not twigged what all that clicking's about yet Kevin?

So he's not just a mong, he's a nasty mong. Racial abuse is an offence isn't it?

I thought so, particularly when it's written. Might be wrong though.

Twitter's take on it.

If there is something that you don't agree with, or find insulting, it's best to not look at it at all.

Ah, that's alright then.

They've got a strict policy against impersonation, and only the impersonated or someone acting legally on their behalf can make a claim against it.

http://support.twitter.com/groups/33-repor...sonation-policy

So allardyce was protecting the name "fat sam"?

JTFC!

How can somebody be such a loser, surely something would click in your head saying "I'm a fucking loser?".

Have you not twigged what all that clicking's about yet Kevin?

Good one, Craig. We all got a mighty fine old laugh out of that!

The fucker unfollowed me as well. Was it something I said?

DarrelBirkett @paulwyn42NUFC @craig_roper @WayneRoutledge Paul you're a prick lad. Your bigoted views don't belong on twitter let alone Toontastic.

4sieyx.jpg

Wynning.

Even the fact he's drinking Carling suggests something isn't right to me. I'd love that 84 toon top on the wall though, but think how many wanks he's had in it.