well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the fact he's drinking Carling suggests something isn't right to me. I'd love that 84 toon top on the wall though, but think how many wanks he's had in it.

Looks like it's never been out of the packet, except to get signed by Terry Mac. Imagine the state of his Star Wars figures collection!

Everytime someone posts in this and I re-read "Well I'm leaving this forum". I just think "well go on then! Fuck Off! No need to make such a deal of it!". Like each new post in here is him saying it again :lol:

Some lass added me on Twitter purely to say the following in PM.

From: OrionCards hey saw you complaining about Paul Ive had some abuse off him & glad someone else could see whats hes truly like!

From: OrionCards I even complained to twitter about him with screenshots as proof but apparently its ok to say that sort of stuff! Some people are just sick

From: OrionCards he is wrongun as u put it lol loads of sexist abuse cos he didnt agree with what i was sayin about nufc,what he said about WR what a idiot

Disgrace of a man.

Its his mam Stevie.

:lol: Look at all the guests viewing. These are people off Twitter, cos I put the link up there. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there's dead bodies in his walls, like Fred West. This guy NEEDS investigating, the evidence is astonishing. Like I say, if I was running a book on what's on his hard drive, there'd be some pretty sick odds on the chalk board. UTTER WRONGUN, I spoke to my mate in the police and he said there's fuck all can be done based on what we know so far.

About 22 or 23.

Fucking hell, he seems the sort who'd think a great night would be to get jerked off by some £10 crack whore with brown teeth*, go home and eat beans on toast in the room in his parents' house whilst watching Jeremy Kyle on Sky+. Either that or he lusts after his 14 year old niece and her schoolfriend, follows them home and wanks in the bushes.

*=This prossie will probably be found decapitated in the woods somewhere.

About 22 or 23.

Fucking hell, he seems the sort who'd think a great night would be to get jerked off by some £10 crack whore with brown teeth*, go home and eat beans on toast in the room in his parents' house whilst watching Jeremy Kyle on Sky+. Either that or he lusts after his 14 year old niece and her schoolfriend, follows them home and wanks in the bushes.

*=This prossie will probably be found decapitated in the woods somewhere.

You seem to know a lot about these so called 'great nights' mate?

:icon_lol:

Someone please tell me......

I don't give a fuck about Twitter and I haven't looked..but why would this bloke conduct himself so differently on there to how he did on here ? Especially given that he is using his real name and photos on twitter, supposely. Is this correct ?

I don't give a fuck about Twitter and I haven't looked..but why would this bloke conduct himself so differently on there to how he did on here ? Especially given that he is using his real name and photos on twitter, supposely. Is this correct ?

memyselfandireneposter.jpg

Irene being his mam.

Because he's a twat?

Because he's a twat?

Ok, just strikes me as odd. As I said, I don't know nowt about twitter.

Because he's a twat?

Being a twat isn't a Twitter thing LM.

People tend to act the twat a lot less on there...because whoever you abuse can just block you.

Because he's a twat?

People tend to act the twat a lot less on there...because whoever you abuse can just block you.

He acts like a twat on twitter because people can block you, but he's nice as ninepence and talking like a 10 year old on here and if you don't like him you can block him on here too ?

Oh well, it doesn't really matter does it, if he wants to be a real bellend we could have directed him to skunkers or NO

Because he's a twat?

He acts like a twat on twitter because people can block you, but he's nice as ninepence and talking like a 10 year old on here and if you don't like him you can block him on here too ?

Oh well, it doesn't really matter does it, if he wants to be a real bellend we could have directed him to skunkers or NO

Blocking people on here doesn't really work tbh. You end up choosing to read most the posts you block because threads make no sense otherwise.

On Twitter when you block someone, they can't even follow you, so they disappear completely. If he's offending anyone, that's what they're free to do, so I don't buy the outrage that Twitter don't ban people...they leave the choice with the user to ban who they want to.

I agree, you'd think he'd be a nicer chap on twitter, but he seems to have schizophrenic tendencies.

Because he's a twat?

Blocking people on here doesn't really work tbh. You end up choosing to read most the posts you block because threads make no sense otherwise.

On Twitter when you block someone, they can't even follow you, so they disappear completely. If he's offending anyone, that's what they're free to do, so I don't buy the outrage that Twitter don't ban people...they leave the choice with the user to ban who they want to.

I agree, you'd think he'd be a nicer chap on twitter, but he seems to have schizophrenic tendencies.

Looking on his twitter most of the people who he's befriended are 16 year old lasses. Don't be surprised to see Pam Royle on about this bloke at some point.

Interviews in the paper with people on here "we saw the signs but couldn't do anything about it".

Edited by McFaul

He is not a very nice guy. Had abuse off him off twitter just because he didn't agree with what I was saying and some of the stuff he comes out with well.... Glad to see people can see him for what he truly is!

You'd be better off leaving here, onioncards (I find it so much easier to say), sharpish, before you post something someone disagrees with.

He is not a very nice guy. Had abuse off him off twitter just because he didn't agree with what I was saying and some of the stuff he comes out with well.... Glad to see people can see him for what he truly is!

You'd be better off leaving here, onioncards (I find it so much easier to say), sharpish, before you post something someone disagrees with.

Don't mind people disagreeing with me it would be very boring if everyone agreed with each other. In Paul's case it was the nasty abuse that followed, and as for onioncards I'm used to it! :icon_lol: