well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seriously hope that claim is substantiated. Otherwise I'd prefer you remove it from here please. If people want to see what you've discussed with WR, it's on Twitter.

Actually never mind if it's substantiated or not, can you please remove it?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously hope that claim is substantiated. Otherwise I'd prefer you remove it from here please. If people want to see what you've discussed with WR, it's on Twitter.

Done. I would bet everything in my pocket he was on that NOTW list though.

Thanks

Thanks

I should've thought before putting that here, so I apologise. As far as Twitter is concerned though, surely if it's legal to racially abuse people there, make suggestive remarks to young lasses, and cause direct upset, then surely it's legal to speculate that someone is a wrongun?

Thanks

I should've thought before putting that here, so I apologise. As far as Twitter is concerned though, surely if it's legal to racially abuse people there, make suggestive remarks to young lasses, and cause direct upset, then surely it's legal to speculate that someone is a wrongun?

No worries ;)

Aye, I've no issue with what you put on there or even directing people to it. Would prefer it wasn't on here like, just in case :icon_lol:

A lad on my Facebook actually had him as a friend on Facebook (He said he got a friend request from Paul as he was on a Newcastle fans site) and this Paul preceded to write some queer (as in weird, not the bum-hole engineer queer) as out stuff on this lads statuses, in which the lad deleted him, so Paul then reverted to PM the lad asking why he's been deleted and hassling him, then with no response, started asking the lads girlfriend on her facebook wall why he wasn't talking to him anymore.

Sounds like a right twonk from what i've managed to read of him the day whilst twiddling my thumbs doing balls all at work

Very quiet on Twitter lately :cuppa:

Wonder what he's doing?

33c6bup.jpg

Very quiet on Twitter lately :cuppa:

Wonder what he's doing?

33c6bup.jpg

Thats not a can of carling so can't be him.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

this lad seems a bit fucking special to be getting this kind of abuse, not that I'm one to judge

That assertion was discussed and dismissed. You can't be that special to build a website, and go for interviews via the dole. Last time I say it some people are just wronguns no other explanation is required.

Eyes are a bit close together.

So are Dennis Wise's eyes, another wrongun. Look what he did to that taxi driver.

The eye distance test has never let me down.

Or the thin elongated head (John Terry).

So are Dennis Wise's eyes, another wrongun. Look what he did to that taxi driver.

What has Nicholas Lyndhurst ever done to you?

He's played the get out of jail free comedy card so no need for further scrutiny. :cuppa:

He's played the get out of jail free comedy card so no need for further scrutiny. :cuppa:

Only works if he's funny though, dunnit?

Close eyes together, and he touches his nose a lot as well, which means he's concealing lies and things he's ashamed of, ask anybody language expect. Probably concealing what's on his hard drive if you ask me.

That whole period of driving around West London and soliciting young girls from the back of his Bentley was rather raffish if I may say so. :cuppa:

:cuppa:

this lad seems a bit fucking special to be getting this kind of abuse, not that I'm one to judge

That assertion was discussed and dismissed. You can't be that special to build a website, and go for interviews via the dole. Last time I say it some people are just wronguns no other explanation is required.

I will say I don't think that's close to what the medical community would say. I take pills to stay on the straight and narrow, and know people who do the same to prevent going into full jesus mode. Many of them high functioning and successful. I don't think Paul's going to be up for any business accolades, but the same kind of rules apply.

as I said though, not one to judge, but if I was in a spot where I genuinely felt the lad was a danger I would discuss it privately, have words with the proper people and leave him be.