Ben Arfa back Vrs Brum

KeithJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Pardew lied about? I dont get why alot of you mongs on here bleat on about him being a bullshit merchant. Better than CH who WAS a fuckin puppet and said fuck all.

In the window? You want put through a window more like.

Honestly this board has died a death.

He openly admitted that in his very first comunication to the fans he lied when he said Carroll wouldn't be sold. When he starts off on such a footing how can anyone be expected to believe him?

I really don't get how that gets classed as a lie to be honest, if he'd been flogged for £10 million fair enough, but £35 Million I'd have changed my mind (and did) about wanting to keep him at that price (or even £10 mill less truth be told).

He said he'd been given the guarantee that Carroll wouldn't be sold at any price. Then he said he'd never been given any such guarantee and he'd just said it to put people off. That's a lie any way you look at it

And with regards to changing his mind when the price was set, I don't for a second believe he was even consulted about it. He will have been told simply that the board had decided to take the price and then he may or may not have been told he would get the money to spend.

Whether or not it was good money (which of course it was (as long as it's re invested in the playing squad)) is completely irrelevant.

Theres alot of people on here that can't handle a bit of stick from people when they post a topic. When i first came on here i'd get shit from alot of people when i posted, because there used to be a certain group of people on here who stuck together and gave people shit as a group, but in the end you just learn to get on with it, and now i've realised there is some decent people on here, and that most of the shit they throw at you is just a little bit of banter.

For example, me and Kevin argue all the time, but all it is is just a bit of friendly crack, he'll take the piss out of me, and ill take the piss out of him for wanting to bounce on Sean William Scotts ( Stifler ) cock.

Its all banter man, don't give it if you can't take it.

• 2 weeks later...

I confess, I'm disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing him get a run-out. Still, he'll undoubtedly be better off with the benefit of a restful summer and a full preseason.

Looks a bit down and doesn't seem to be mixing, judging by the video of the photo shoot. He looks a right strop

He's French, it's absolutely normal behaviour, read nowt into it (or any of his future strops, which are guaranteed) never try and measure their mood to Brit standards/emotions.

I've been working with them on and off for the last 12 months, never happy unless there's a drama, all the better if they can create said drama out of nowt, which for some reason makes them feel better. Strangely when there is a REAL drama they just shrug their shoulders and don't seem bothered (oh and it's always someone else's fault).